70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

build looks fun, will probably reroll and make a rfer myself, slighty differnt though. Cant wait til i see your gameplay videos!
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
hi all, I am playing this build on nemesis atm. Is belly of the beast worth it? I can't afford koam's heart atm. Or should I just aim for something with high armor and base hp?
"
theAei wrote:
hi all, I am playing this build on nemesis atm. Is belly of the beast worth it? I can't afford koam's heart atm. Or should I just aim for something with high armor and base hp?

is better than a +100 HP Armor.
If you check on poe.xyz and search for nemesis chest armours you can find chests with 80+ life, 30+ strength, 800+ armour, and 50+ total resistance. All for 5 chaos or less.

I think that is considerably better value than a Belly, which for no known reason goes for 15+ chaos.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
"
bendot wrote:
Yes and Culling Strike apparently now doesn't work at all. Only just found the info.

Before the patch, the 22% increased damage would out-perform the 10% from quality fire pen.

But it seems that recently culling damage bonus stopped working with RF, but IIQ now works with DoT's. So there is your extra link :-)

Any official link about this ?? I can't remember seeing that magic find now works with dots...and it s also feels weird about culling strike.

I know i could chrom my staff to get a green but i really want to get my empower to lvl 3 before changing anything. wearing a kaom make the sockets a precious thing :)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
If you check Oro's RF marauder thread, he's posted some tests which include support gems.

Firstly they found Conc Effect didn't work with RF, which was a bug and GGG confirmed it would be fixed. I think it now is.

Someone also tested Culling, I think using timed Hillock kills. They found Culling didn't improve the kill speed. I am assuming this is also a bug, as it clearly says 'increased damage' with no limitations. I don't know if the Culling Strike not affecting RF has been fixed. It's hard to find this info.

All things working, the quality fire pen is probably the weakest support that affects RF.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
"
bendot wrote:
If you check Oro's RF marauder thread, he's posted some tests which include support gems.

Firstly they found Conc Effect didn't work with RF, which was a bug and GGG confirmed it would be fixed. I think it now is.

Someone also tested Culling, I think using timed Hillock kills. They found Culling didn't improve the kill speed. I am assuming this is also a bug, as it clearly says 'increased damage' with no limitations. I don't know if the Culling Strike not affecting RF has been fixed. It's hard to find this info.

All things working, the quality fire pen is probably the weakest support that affects RF.

Conc effect clearly works now. I'm gonna try culling strike instead of fire pen as soon as i finish my gem levelling. it s kinda hard to see the difference unless you manage to get a precise timer. The best way i've found so far is on Merciless Vaal, as he always stand still and do the same attack pattern all the time when the fight starts.
If you can face tank Brutus that might also be good. Uninterrupted damage and more hp might give you a more accurate timer.

Both Vaal and Piety have interruptions caused by their random attack patterns.

I guess the easiest way would be to PvP and try with and without culling. That way you're guaranteed to have the same scenario for every test.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
"
bendot wrote:
If you can face tank Brutus that might also be good. Uninterrupted damage and more hp might give you a more accurate timer.

Both Vaal and Piety have interruptions caused by their random attack patterns.

I guess the easiest way would be to PvP and try with and without culling. That way you're guaranteed to have the same scenario for every test.

Vaal doesn't have any interruptions as he dies before he finish to cast his first wave of adds.

Brutus or Kole don't have enough HP to make a viable crash test site either :( I also make some tests on Dominus but counting in my head isn't rxactly accurate honestly ^^
Ah ok, I wasn't assuming Vaal would die before first adds went down.

But that's a pretty short amount of time.

I would just link (and unlink) culling to RF and nothing else, to slow down the damage. The larger the potential difference in time between support gem and no support gem, the more accurate the test.
FiftyShadesOfBlade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info