70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
"
CardGames wrote:
Can someone explain to me how energy shield affects life regeneration?

-It doesn't affect your Life Regen, it affects how much you need.

Righteous Fire burns for 70% of your ES on top of the 90% of life.

If you get up to 90% to fire, then RF deals 9% of your life per second to you.
...If you have exactly 9% life regen, you'll still take 7% of your ES per second as damage.

Thanks. Also, I don't understand how the damage over time node works and how it applies to righteous fire.
just a thought, would life leech work here because say a lvl 1 life leech is 5% i think. and if you have 90% resistances you are dealing 10% dmg per second to yourself.

but if you have 5% life leech you would gain back 0.5%? just from dmg to yourself not dmg to enemies
RF cannot be supported by life leech.

-Even if it could, you would not life leech any damage from RF because it is degen damage.

...similar to the way that the Cloud from Poison Arrow won't get life leech.
Ok thanks a lot for the info. Just one more question. I'm thinking about getting sovereignty. Will the 12% increased effect of aurasincrease the degen dmg from rf?
Hi there ,

AWESOME BUILD !!! Made it possible just a few days ago ....best farming of my life.

Just 1 question tho ...is there anyway possible to see how much dmg i produce? or any formula to calculate it ?

Thank you.

And ....gg with the build again !

EDIT : 1 more question actually, does Divinarius spell dmg count for RF? or do ppl use it just for 10% incr AoE ?
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Jan 14, 2014, 12:52:49 AM
My current build, not sure of DPS but its ALOT. I run with 2 others and we clear maps easy and i have no problems with any map so far. I have done EVERY map up to lvl 76, so i only have to test it out on 77/78 maps. I regen life with RF on, so I can sustain RF easy. Ill list my gear and my passive skill tree for those not able to figure out what to do.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDF8SaRRNFSAXLxjbGS4ZhRpsIWAkqiSwJ9Un7Sj6KaUqTSzpNZI2xTbYNuk64TwtPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_TeNOKlBQVElYY1uvXz9gS2egaHRsFm6qdO108XrvgKSCx4M4g9uG0Yd2iBuI8YzPlKCYrZ2uogCmV6cIrFmtSq9stfK3PriTud3EWMT2xYrGrsbYzSbOcdSP2CTaYt0N51LnY-vu7FXvDu9874XwH_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej60vxL_MX-Cv6P
"
TriPiiN wrote:
My current build, not sure of DPS but its ALOT. I run with 2 others and we clear maps easy and i have no problems with any map so far. I have done EVERY map up to lvl 76, so i only have to test it out on 77/78 maps. I regen life with RF on, so I can sustain RF easy. Ill list my gear and my passive skill tree for those not able to figure out what to do.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDF8SaRRNFSAXLxjbGS4ZhRpsIWAkqiSwJ9Un7Sj6KaUqTSzpNZI2xTbYNuk64TwtPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_TeNOKlBQVElYY1uvXz9gS2egaHRsFm6qdO108XrvgKSCx4M4g9uG0Yd2iBuI8YzPlKCYrZ2uogCmV6cIrFmtSq9stfK3PriTud3EWMT2xYrGrsbYzSbOcdSP2CTaYt0N51LnY-vu7FXvDu9874XwH_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej60vxL_MX-Cv6P

Can we see an image of you buffed char ? I`m curious of the radius you have with your RF !

Do the Aura area of effect passive work on RF ?
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
Irrumabo wrote:
Ok thanks a lot for the info. Just one more question. I'm thinking about getting sovereignty. Will the 12% increased effect of aurasincrease the degen dmg from rf?

If u take half circle it is 28%, and it helps to fight the effect of RF on u. Applies both to your vitality multiplying it by e.g. 1.28 and according to other to maximum gain on Purity of Fire. Some say when u reach 20lvl on PoF and u have 28% on aura buff, it will give you +5 to max fire resist instead of +4, but I have to test it though.
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Last edited by Pavlarian on Jan 14, 2014, 1:30:58 AM
Gems linked with cwdt doesnt consume mana? i have few skills linked and my mana poll is 8 but they still trigger.

I should remove molten shell due to EE or as long as i have other skill with other ele dmg is ok?
hi, i asked that in the skill feedback but no response yet so :
does the "(20 to 30)% Chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill" from the Blood Dance unique boots work with RF ? or it is an on hit bonus ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info