70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

As with some others, I am having some difficulty figuring out how to maintain RF without degenerating HP. I have followed the OP's tree and am currently spec'd as so:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEBwSzBS0MXxRNFSAY2xkuHwIhYCfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWSNsU22DrhPAU8LT1fPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_TeNOKlBQUlNUSVXGWGNbr18_YEtnoGh0bqp07XTxeu-Cx4M4g9uHdogbiPGMz49GlKCXlZf0mK2f36IAplenCKxZrUqvbLXytz64k7ndxFjE9sWKxq7G2M5xz2XQ0NSP2CTaYt0N51LnY-vu7FXvDu9874XwH_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej8S_zF_gr-jw==

However, I'm still around 60hp/s too low on regen. Would love to hear any suggestions for stabilizing degen. Pertinent stats:

HP: 5330
ES: 110
FR: 88% (with lvl 18 PoF)

Current regen: 522hp/s (with level 18 vitality)

Any help GREATLY appreciated!
"
azkinger wrote:
As with some others, I am having some difficulty figuring out how to maintain RF without degenerating HP. I have followed the OP's tree and am currently spec'd as so:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEBwSzBS0MXxRNFSAY2xkuHwIhYCfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWSNsU22DrhPAU8LT1fPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_TeNOKlBQUlNUSVXGWGNbr18_YEtnoGh0bqp07XTxeu-Cx4M4g9uHdogbiPGMz49GlKCXlZf0mK2f36IAplenCKxZrUqvbLXytz64k7ndxFjE9sWKxq7G2M5xz2XQ0NSP2CTaYt0N51LnY-vu7FXvDu9874XwH_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej8S_zF_gr-jw==

However, I'm still around 60hp/s too low on regen. Would love to hear any suggestions for stabilizing degen. Pertinent stats:

HP: 5330
ES: 110
FR: 88% (with lvl 18 PoF)

Current regen: 522hp/s (with level 18 vitality)

Any help GREATLY appreciated!

imo if i were you id drop some of the area effect/ dot ones and head over and pick up sovereignty until your gems are lvl 20.
I'm at the point where RF is working like a charm now, I even regenerate life slowly. I have to say fantastic build I've never played something that evaporates everything that quickly... and I'm only at 4.1K health right now... it's insane

this is my gear (tried to work in some IIR/IIQ) and tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDF8SaRRNFSAXHBjbGS4hYCfVJ-0o-ipNLOk1kjbFNtg8BTwtPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_UFBSr1RJWGNbr18_YEtnoGh0bqpxeXTtdPF674LHgziHdogbiPGMz49GlKCdrp65n9-iAKcIrFmtSq9stfK3PriTud3EWMT2xYrGrsbYzSbPZdDQ1I_YJNpi3Q3nUudj6-7sVe8O73zvhfAf8i_z3fZI-ej8xf4K
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Jan 13, 2014, 3:33:36 PM
"
ryder911 wrote:
imo if i were you id drop some of the area effect/ dot ones and head over and pick up sovereignty until your gems are lvl 20.

I could certainly do that but ... will that actually stabilize me? Can someone that understands the math a bit better help out?
"
I could certainly do that but ... will that actually stabilize me? Can someone that understands the math a bit better help out?

With level 18 Vitality, the aura passives, and the life regen from the passive tree...

...You'll be losing .02% of your life per second. +8.4% of your ES per second.
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
With level 18 Vitality, the aura passives, and the life regen from the passive tree...

...You'll be losing .02% of your life per second. +8.4% of your ES per second.

Thanks but I'm still not sure where to go to correct that. Is it simply a matter of getting vitality/pof leveled up? Or is there someplace else I can go to make up the regen? Apologies if I'm just missing something obvious ...
If your using Carcass Jack, or have a Quality/high roll Rise...then you'll be taking more than necessary damage.

...Get rid of as much ES as possible, get aura passives, level/buy to get lvl 20 gems.

This is why I get the Duelist regen...to avoid these problems.

My 109 point build

-I have 6500 Life at lvl 80 right now...and about 18k DPS without conc effect.
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
If your using Carcass Jack, or have a Quality/high roll Rise...then you'll be taking more than necessary damage.

...Get rid of as much ES as possible, get aura passives, level/buy to get lvl 20 gems.

This is why I get the Duelist regen...to avoid these problems.

My 109 point build

-I have 6500 Life at lvl 80 right now...and about 18k DPS without conc effect.

Thanks! I just realized I missed one 1% regen node so will give that a shot first as i think that will just about do it. Yes, I am using a Carcass Jack so will try your suggestions if that doesn't work. Again ... thanks!
Can someone explain to me how energy shield affects life regeneration?
"
CardGames wrote:
Can someone explain to me how energy shield affects life regeneration?

-It doesn't affect your Life Regen, it affects how much you need.

Righteous Fire burns for 70% of your ES on top of the 90% of life.

If you get up to 90% to fire, then RF deals 9% of your life per second to you.
...If you have exactly 9% life regen, you'll still take 7% of your ES per second as damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info