Build deleted

Boy am I glad I screen capped that before it got deleted lol
errr
Last edited by frankliang988 on Dec 30, 2013, 9:50:13 PM
lol
Last edited by frankliang988 on Dec 30, 2013, 10:05:04 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Can you clarify how farming the real world helps you obtain 5 mirrors in games?

Damn, i should have never answered to this question, lol, didn't see a trap coming. Anyway, i learned my lessons, and, for those who wish me to get banned, sorry to disappoint you.
no offense but how is it possible to have the best items in the game, which would require you to play this game 10 hours a day every day, and have such a bad build?

farming the real world = asking $ from your parents lol
spend that money on more useful things like women and traveling

actually don't, degenerate subhuman nerds have to make a living too
Last edited by 1235 on Dec 31, 2013, 2:59:48 AM
"
1235 wrote:
no offense but how is it possible to have the best items in the game, which would require you to play this game 10 hours a day every day, and have such a bad build?

farming the real world = asking $ from your parents lol
spend that money on more useful things like women and traveling

actually don't, degenerate subhuman nerds have to make a living too

Lol, not going to explain any more. I play only for fun and I play less than 6hr each week. When I do something, either I devote into it, or i don't do it. Asking $ from your parents?! Lol, is that what you do all the time?! Is it is so, than you should stop spitting out poop on the forums for that you can't even develope a healthy habit to support yourself.
i see you're too stupid to understand my insults, in all honestly i am surprised by how dumb u are

i was saying that you're not some guy with a big salary like you claim but some punk kid with rich parents :)
lol
"
GodKas wrote:
lol
Ign @screenmelting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info