Build deleted

"
missuse wrote:
considering you have 5 mirrored items, among which is the best bow and quiver in the game
I think your dps is very low on both SA and frenzy.

My SA dmg is 12,5k
with this bow:

SA supports can be seen here:

red socket is occupied with LgoH

tree

Don't get me wrong, your dps is insane amd more than enough for clearing anything, but considering you also have low defenses (3,8k es is not really a lot) I somehow think you did not make an optima build for your equipment

some critiques include:
no frenzy charges in build - you are not maximizing the use of frenzy - this is even a bigger mistake considering you are using a slow bow.

no power charges - try PCoC with your crit chance, it will be insane, especially if u get the extra power charge on tree and from the quest.

From my experience after you pass the 50% crit chance, go all in crit multy, this gives a lot more dps increases per point spent. What is your crit multy with gear?

I think you lose far to many points getting vaal pact, ghost reaver and cannot be stunned keystones, which would be much better spent if you went life + IR or life + eva/acrobatics instead of trying to toy with ES.

The mana issue follows any ranger, and is not easily bypassed, I see you did not invest any points in mana regen or more mana. How much free mana you got after auras? how much is cost per shot of SA and how much is your attack speed? Your mana regen?

GZ on the gear, wish I had at least the bow :)

Great points!!! Thanks for the feedback, i will try to fix my build!
I just studied your tree, you have around 41 damage nodes, much more then i have. However, i can avoid stun, i don't need to worry about reflect too much,i have more flask option, and i can use blood rage for free. I don't need life leech or life gain on hit, so in comparison, the extra damage support gem i use will compensate me for the skill points i use for defense.
Last edited by frankliang988 on Dec 26, 2013, 11:01:34 PM
"
ponkata wrote:
5 mirrored items and such crappy dps and defense. Just buy 6L shavronne and sell the mirrored crap.

It is crappy because when i mirror these items they were meant for the LA build, so the color of sockets limited my gem of choice. I am not going for 4L shav, becaise i don't want to be a glass canon.
"
Vantus3000 wrote:
awesome items and really bad tree :/

Totally agree, that's the part i am stuck on atm. Working on a better tree right now, any suggestions?
"
Blastrophe wrote:
Make it more obvious god damn every single rare is mirrored. YOU FARM SO GOOD!!!!! 5 MIRRORS IN 82 LEVELS! DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN

I never said i farmed them, lol.
"
MixedHerb wrote:
dude. who is gonna be able to get 5 mirrorable items to run this build?!
No deadly draw, no Void Barrier. So many wasted points for Charisma T.T

Whats going on here!!!

btw them rainbowstrides looking weak big dawg!
hit up mirror them es boots!

I said the only needed item is a good dps Harbinger bow with high crit chance, no es armor, sure, make it pure life. No crit amulet, quiver, ring, normal ones will do as long as you have a good crit on your bow and you can use crit gems. I mirrored the bow first, and at the time it was for LA build, so i can't get blue sockets on there anymore. The reason for me to use Rainbowstrides is the 20% all resist. Try to find me a boot with 3 good resist, a reasonable es and a reasonable move speed. I was not able to find any so i choose rainbowstrides.
No deadly draw? you kidding me? 5 points for 40% more crit? this is a crit ranger, and most of its current damage comes from crit, not from +%physical damage, and crit multiplier is useless with out a reasonable crit chance.
No void barrier, well, give me one good reason why should i take it with the current skill points i have. The only thing interests me is the +10% es, but i am not going to waste skill points just to get that. +%all resist, my resists are capped, +%evasion, i don't need them. I kill stuff before they even come close into melee range, for bosses, i kite them, and i can avoid those attacks that can 1 shot me. Yes, i barely have any armor, because i don't need it.
Last edited by frankliang988 on Dec 26, 2013, 10:34:10 PM
"
maxboo wrote:
"
missuse wrote:
considering you have 5 mirrored items, among which is the best bow and quiver in the game
I think your dps is very low on both SA and frenzy.

My SA dmg is 12,5k
with this bow:

SA supports can be seen here:

red socket is occupied with LgoH

tree

Don't get me wrong, your dps is insane amd more than enough for clearing anything, but considering you also have low defenses (3,8k es is not really a lot) I somehow think you did not make an optima build for your equipment

some critiques include:
no frenzy charges in build - you are not maximizing the use of frenzy - this is even a bigger mistake considering you are using a slow bow.

no power charges - try PCoC with your crit chance, it will be insane, especially if u get the extra power charge on tree and from the quest.

From my experience after you pass the 50% crit chance, go all in crit multy, this gives a lot more dps increases per point spent. What is your crit multy with gear?

I think you lose far to many points getting vaal pact, ghost reaver and cannot be stunned keystones, which would be much better spent if you went life + IR or life + eva/acrobatics instead of trying to toy with ES.

The mana issue follows any ranger, and is not easily bypassed, I see you did not invest any points in mana regen or more mana. How much free mana you got after auras? how much is cost per shot of SA and how much is your attack speed? Your mana regen?

GZ on the gear, wish I had at least the bow :)

completly this! with this gear you can reach more! got witch much crapier gear about 30k Frenzy. just go Life+Armor and for good sake take FrenzyCharges and PowerChargesoinCrit!

Yes, i wish i can take PCOC, but my gear won't allow me to do it. I can't get enough life, while keeping the damage. The idea of the build is to kill stuff before they can hit you, if i go life/evasion, then i will worry about getting hit. I don't have armor because i don't need it. I am not stupid enough to let a group of mobs surrounds me, and i am not slow enough to let those boss to one shot me. As long as they don't one shot me, i can leech back enough life before their next hit. This build is not for standing still and tank everything, it's meant to kite around. I get vaal pack because it's the only option to deal with the reflect mobs, imo. I know what's it like to play a Pure Life LA build, i WAS a Pure Life La build before i change into this. I WAS following a standard build, I Was stacking life/armor/evasion. I also had some good gears, and i used Legacy Koams, and no matter what, these reflect mobs will one shot me, that's why i went es, ghost reaver, and vaal pack. Yes, i did waste some points, but it let run Blood rage, free, I don't need to worry about life leech. i am pretty sure the gems i can put it in that extra slot will compensate for the skill points used.

Gear:

Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAW8FtQzyDkgOrRB7ES8RlhR1FfAY2xmKGdcZ_hqPGwEc3CFgIXYknST9KLUqOCsKLKYtgy9vMHwx-jQKN2Y3gznUPs9AoEOcRwZRR1fJX2piWmNDb_JwUnC7dEF08Xb3d9R31311fyt_xobOiGuNv5MnlQWXBpmam42do565oJ-hpKXLpuunNKfUr-uxMLQMtMW297vjvea-OsBRwQDC7MSiyqnTftUA1orZE9sa3BXh2-OE51Tn6utj707y4fPq9Uv22vkz-Vb5Y_sJ_Kv-uv7I

4500 es 9 k evasion , overcapped resists, 5L frenzy 62k dps , 6L LA 21k dps.

"
frankliang988 wrote:
The reason for me to use Rainbowstrides is the 20% all resist. Try to find me a boot with 3 good resist, a reasonable es and a reasonable move speed. I was not able to find any so i choose rainbowstrides.

lmk mirror man
ign: TsunaFishSandwich
<(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)>
King Cone ~ You can't stop the cone!
"
ponkata wrote:
Gear:

Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAW8FtQzyDkgOrRB7ES8RlhR1FfAY2xmKGdcZ_hqPGwEc3CFgIXYknST9KLUqOCsKLKYtgy9vMHwx-jQKN2Y3gznUPs9AoEOcRwZRR1fJX2piWmNDb_JwUnC7dEF08Xb3d9R31311fyt_xobOiGuNv5MnlQWXBpmam42do565oJ-hpKXLpuunNKfUr-uxMLQMtMW297vjvea-OsBRwQDC7MSiyqnTftUA1orZE9sa3BXh2-OE51Tn6utj707y4fPq9Uv22vkz-Vb5Y_sJ_Kv-uv7I

4500 es 9 k evasion , overcapped resists, 5L frenzy 62k dps , 6L LA 21k dps.

That helps alot, i am thinking about dropping the "immune to stun" node, i might have wasted too much points there.
New Video added, sry that for the lack of sounds, since i recorded on my laptop, i fear the noise of the fan will be too loud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info