Build deleted

"
Vantus3000 wrote:
"
frankliang988 wrote:
"
Vantus3000 wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBBbUF-Q5IDq0QexEvEZYUdRXXFfAY2xmKGdUZ_hsBIWAhdiepKLUqOCsKLL8tgy9vMHwx-jMMOdQ74T7PQKBDnEcGUUdWY19qY0NtGW_ycFJwu3DVdEF08Xb3d9d_K3_Ghq6Gzohri3qNv5UFlwaZmp2jnrmgn6KjpyunNK_rsTC0xbb3vea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbcqpzerVANaK14bZE9sa4vfjhOdU5-rrY-wY707y4fVL9tr5M_lj-wn8q_4r_sj_3g==

what u think about that tree for u characters? with your equip u can have some like 6-6.5k es without discipline. Perfect auras for that build i think will be hatred+grace(evade reflect)

Nice tree!!! The route you took is simple and straight forward, i always felt that i am drawing too many circles, i will study it more and adjust my current tree. Thanks again!

yea, and i think u need change your alpha howl on some like 400-450 es helmet. and maybe dat three will be really perfect for endgame
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAW8FtQX5DkgOrRB7ES8RlhR1FdcV8BjbGYoZ1Rn-Go8bARzcIWAhdiepKLUqOCsKLKYsvy2DL28wfDH6Mww0CjdmN4M51DvhPI4-z0CgQ5xHBlFHVmNXyV9qY0NtGW_ycFJwu3DVdEF08Xb3d9R3138rf8aESIauhs6Ia4t6jb-TJ5UFlwaZmp2jnrmgn6KjpuunK6c0r-uxMLQMtMW2973mvjrAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23EosqpzerVANaK14bZE9sa4vfjhOdU5-rquutj7BjvTvLh9Uv22vkz-WP7Cfyr_iv-yP_e

Yes, it will be good for end game, but for now i need to gain more lvls before i can maks these changes. I value damage more than es now, since i barely have any armor and evasion, es itself doesn't do much, but if i lower my dps,then it will get me in real trouble. The only reason that i am staying alive is because of vaal pack and high dps, as shown in the videos. However, this build has limitations too. The shielded mob is really pain full, and their traps can stun me. Later today i will upload a video of me getting owned repeatedly by one unique mob, for that it has the most deadliest combination to my character.
As stated, i just uploaded a video of me getting owned,it's my first time encountering this unique mob and i was panicking a lot. I upgraded my build a bit, it doesn't really do that much. My frenzy is 120k dps, which makes no difference than before. I will stop upgrading my build before i gain a few more lvls.
What about regretting 15% crit chance after Blood thirst to put it back in aspect of eagle cluster for 15 crit chance + 3 attack speed? For bow only, too bad... :p
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
frankliang988 wrote:
"
four4444tw wrote:
im more interested on how you obtain 5 mirror items
any trick to your wealth?

Nope, I value time over money. Don't get me wrong, I don't play too many games, and I work for the money that I wish to spend for entertainment. Some people spend tons of hours farming in game, I spend the same amount of time "farming" in the real world, in the end, I gain more.

Can you clarify how farming the real world helps you obtain 5 mirrors in games?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
What about regretting 15% crit chance after Blood thirst to put it back in aspect of eagle cluster for 15 crit chance + 3 attack speed? For bow only, too bad... :p

Thanks for pointing it out, changing it now.
"

[Removed by Admin]

rip
ign: TsunaFishSandwich
<(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)>
King Cone ~ You can't stop the cone!
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Dec 30, 2013, 8:33:43 PM
Ouch :(
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Say goodbye to your char, GGG polices incoming...
IGN Drokol/Crezel/Erelin
...im speechless lol
IGN:YoshiXt
this will set a precedence.

"
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 1, 2014, 9:44:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info