Build deleted

This thread is going no where. if it can't help the community or me, then it is better to erase it before turning it to a battle ground.
Last edited by frankliang988 on Dec 31, 2013, 9:28:13 AM
considering you have 5 mirrored items, among which is the best bow and quiver in the game
I think your dps is very low on both SA and frenzy.

My SA dmg is 12,5k
with this bow:

SA supports can be seen here:

red socket is occupied with LgoH

tree

Don't get me wrong, your dps is insane amd more than enough for clearing anything, but considering you also have low defenses (3,8k es is not really a lot) I somehow think you did not make an optima build for your equipment

some critiques include:
no frenzy charges in build - you are not maximizing the use of frenzy - this is even a bigger mistake considering you are using a slow bow.

no power charges - try PCoC with your crit chance, it will be insane, especially if u get the extra power charge on tree and from the quest.

From my experience after you pass the 50% crit chance, go all in crit multy, this gives a lot more dps increases per point spent. What is your crit multy with gear?

I think you lose far to many points getting vaal pact, ghost reaver and cannot be stunned keystones, which would be much better spent if you went life + IR or life + eva/acrobatics instead of trying to toy with ES.

The mana issue follows any ranger, and is not easily bypassed, I see you did not invest any points in mana regen or more mana. How much free mana you got after auras? how much is cost per shot of SA and how much is your attack speed? Your mana regen?

GZ on the gear, wish I had at least the bow :)
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Last edited by missuse on Dec 25, 2013, 6:35:06 AM
5 mirrored items and such crappy dps and defense. Just buy 6L shavronne and sell the mirrored crap.
"
missuse wrote:
considering you have 5 mirrored items, among which is the best bow and quiver in the game
I think your dps is very low on both SA and frenzy.

My SA dmg is 12,5k
with this bow:

SA supports can be seen here:

red socket is occupied with LgoH

tree

Don't get me wrong, your dps is insane amd more than enough for clearing anything, but considering you also have low defenses (3,8k es is not really a lot) I somehow think you did not make an optima build for your equipment

some critiques include:
no frenzy charges in build - you are not maximizing the use of frenzy - this is even a bigger mistake considering you are using a slow bow.

no power charges - try PCoC with your crit chance, it will be insane, especially if u get the extra power charge on tree and from the quest.

From my experience after you pass the 50% crit chance, go all in crit multy, this gives a lot more dps increases per point spent. What is your crit multy with gear?

I think you lose far to many points getting vaal pact, ghost reaver and cannot be stunned keystones, which would be much better spent if you went life + IR or life + eva/acrobatics instead of trying to toy with ES.

The mana issue follows any ranger, and is not easily bypassed, I see you did not invest any points in mana regen or more mana. How much free mana you got after auras? how much is cost per shot of SA and how much is your attack speed? Your mana regen?

GZ on the gear, wish I had at least the bow :)

completly this! with this gear you can reach more! got witch much crapier gear about 30k Frenzy. just go Life+Armor and for good sake take FrenzyCharges and PowerChargesoinCrit!
Ingame: maxboo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 maxBoo´s Ranger Guids Over 300.000

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205678 HotW Submission
awesome items and really bad tree :/
IGN: LegendaryVasyaTriNogi
RMT Ahoy!
"
ponkata wrote:
5 mirrored items and such crappy dps and defense. Just buy 6L shavronne and sell the mirrored crap.

Would be a higher number of uniques could be mirroed
dude. who is gonna be able to get 5 mirrorable items to run this build?!
No deadly draw, no Void Barrier. So many wasted points for Charisma T.T

Whats going on here!!!

btw them rainbowstrides looking weak big dawg!
hit up mirror them es boots!
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w
Last edited by MixedHerb on Dec 25, 2013, 7:02:01 PM
Make it more obvious god damn every single rare is mirrored. YOU FARM SO GOOD!!!!! 5 MIRRORS IN 82 LEVELS! DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN
Shadow LA/Frenzy Crit Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/470867 || Best Life Belt on PoE for Mirror : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/521100
IGN : Blastrophe
"
MixedHerb wrote:
dude. who is gonna be able to get 5 mirrorable items to run this build?!
No deadly draw, no Void Barrier. So many wasted points for Charisma T.T

Whats going on here!!!

btw them rainbowstrides looking weak big dawg!
hit up mirror them es boots!

Laz, my bro, my everything. Y u no tell him to mirror my lovely boots?
ign: TsunaFishSandwich
<(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)><(*.*<)(>*.*)>
King Cone ~ You can't stop the cone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info