Nemesis+Shrines One Week Race Announced

Great idea to have characters transfer to nemesis, a league people play more than hardcore or standard. Gives more incentive to race. You guys deserve some time off. Happy Holidays.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
coatesishere wrote:
if you die i feel like you should have a choice between domination and standard

i play nemesis league but im sure some domination characters will have more incentive to play if they can continue their character in domination afterwards

They don't want anything entering the temp leagues from external sources. That's why Nemesis has always dumped to Standard and not Domination.

Your logic is flawed, because alive characters will transfer to nemesis and not hardcoreé
"
Kiffenn wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
coatesishere wrote:
if you die i feel like you should have a choice between domination and standard

i play nemesis league but im sure some domination characters will have more incentive to play if they can continue their character in domination afterwards

They don't want anything entering the temp leagues from external sources. That's why Nemesis has always dumped to Standard and not Domination.

Your logic is flawed, because alive characters will transfer to nemesis and not hardcoreé

There is also no logic in a race containing both shrines and nemesis mods. Players should be given the choice to have the chars transferred to domination or nemesis after the race iff they are still alive. Just my opinion.
GGG devs aren't around! Wreck havoc/carnage everyone! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Or not.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
I have a feeling that Shrines and Nemesis mods will show up as map modifications after leagues. Each one adds its own style of difficulty, and it just seems pretty plausible.
RIP squid summoners.
"
amero2 wrote:
I have a feeling that Shrines and Nemesis mods will show up as map modifications after leagues. Each one adds its own style of difficulty, and it just seems pretty plausible.

i agree, i just cant wait to see what the next hardcore league is gonna be
I would love to see Nemesis + Domination in a new HC league. I would play that forever.
"
IVIetal wrote:

btw i wanna domination and nemesis mods in hc after leagues ends PLZ, they are so cool and motivates to moore tactical play. JUST PLZ ;_;

i hope this happens too, as it is now or at least to some extend
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
vaporizor wrote:
"
amero2 wrote:

logging out persists your character for 4 seconds.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
vaporizor wrote:
"
amero2 wrote:

logging out persists your character for 4 seconds.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info