Nemesis+Shrines One Week Race Announced

WAIT!!! You guys have been working this hard on POE and you still have families?!? It's a christmas miracle! ;}
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
coatesishere wrote:
if you die i feel like you should have a choice between domination and standard

i play nemesis league but im sure some domination characters will have more incentive to play if they can continue their character in domination afterwards

They don't want anything entering the temp leagues from external sources. That's why Nemesis has always dumped to Standard and not Domination.

Except you go to Nemesis if you survive this league.
I hope i will be able to find those fuking remaining shrines for challenge :)))
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Erionn wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
coatesishere wrote:
if you die i feel like you should have a choice between domination and standard

i play nemesis league but im sure some domination characters will have more incentive to play if they can continue their character in domination afterwards

They don't want anything entering the temp leagues from external sources. That's why Nemesis has always dumped to Standard and not Domination.

Except you go to Nemesis if you survive this league.

Because they are treating it as part of Nemesis.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Great, I don't need to level up a character in Domination now! Shadow in week race coming!
Time for leap slam build MANMODE
Awesome! :)
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
coatesishere wrote:

You'd have to disable Headhunter dropping in the race, otherwise you could make huge profits by moving it to domination. I suppose same applies to Gull if it drops in the race as well, but it's rather useless in a league without shrines so it's less problematic.
its an awesome idea
i really like races (especialy the 1 week - 1month ones) i can test tehre how far i would come in hardcore (i like palying hardcore every now and than as well as trying challenges) but "fulltime" harcore is just too much for me
after level 70 it really hurts to lose a charr (if it wasnt in a race where they are "dead" for me after the race anyway
dieing in the "higher" maps is so fast/easy when you are distracted for just 1 sec (some bosses or bad mods+rares)
Merry Christmas Guys! Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones, you more than deserve this !!! ;)

Great game, enjoying it very much, feel greatly entertained!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info