Nemesis+Shrines One Week Race Announced

if you die i feel like you should have a choice between domination and standard

i play nemesis league but im sure some domination characters will have more incentive to play if they can continue their character in domination afterwards
Merry Christmas!!
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
Enjoy the day off with your family and thanks for the continued great work!
IGN:
@Antilogy
Wow, thx alot. Much apreciated. Happy holidays.
Sounds awesome althought I don't do races, but the ones who do might like this one. Also don't worry about news or updates, since you have been working so hard whole year you and your whole team have deserved atleast one day to think something else. What tells better that I'm kinda addicted to PoE than the fact that I woke up, and went to boot my pc, just to find out that I'm in my parents house and here is only 1 computer just having enough power to pay bills in internet. And I'm going to be here whole week :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone
Last edited by Qraparta on Dec 24, 2013, 1:39:37 AM
Great Idea with the Week Race out of the Season!

Merry Christmas!
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Last edited by Ezekiel_ on Dec 24, 2013, 2:11:12 AM
If only you had announced this earlier so didn't have to waste time chasing the shrines in Domination...

Also, the week race should have been within the season. Would have worked as a last race if people are so concerned with it interfering with other races.

Also, W.T.F on the start time...midnight on new years eve.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Dec 24, 2013, 3:07:14 AM
Fuck yeah, always wanted to see both leagues combined into one. And it's a 1 week race, my favorite!

GG GGG
vaal or no balls
"
coatesishere wrote:
if you die i feel like you should have a choice between domination and standard

i play nemesis league but im sure some domination characters will have more incentive to play if they can continue their character in domination afterwards

They don't want anything entering the temp leagues from external sources. That's why Nemesis has always dumped to Standard and not Domination.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I didnt try neither nemesis or domination, will try to join this race.

On the other hand, I really hope they are planning to add both league features to the main game after the 4 month leagues are over, some of these rare encounters should spice the game up!
IGN:-@Ekolite
------@Krilian
Last edited by Ekolite on Dec 24, 2013, 3:26:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info