Nemesis One Week Race

Echo the others who are disappointed with lack of prizes beyond top 40. Probably will just pass.
Make it BLAMT, for the lulz
"
Alfa100f wrote:
Make it BLAMT, for the lulz

That would be awesome, but i dont think they will.
"
The top twenty players by experience will receive 2 Demigod's Touch unique items.

The next twenty players by experience will receive 1 Demigod's Touch unique item.

What a totally joke prizes LOL
This race only for currently top 40 nemesis players :D
I have no idea who create this race, but you sir, should to stop doing this :D I mean, most part of players don't be participated on this race, no one need to spend time in trying to beat the TOP 40 players only for get useless gloves :D
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Really?

Not only is the one week race you do "this season" not included in the season, not even as a finishing race, but you start it at midnight on new years eve...

Talk about disappointment.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Dec 24, 2013, 2:58:42 AM
GGG just bump the prizes up and keep up the good work, happy holidays too all :)
why do the top 20 need TWO of the same item? Why not give 1 to the top 60? 20 more people would get one while the top people still get theirs as well.
ign: Vixien
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
"
Xenest wrote:
Oh cool, another race where only the people who play non stop 24/7 get rewards. GGG, please add more incentive to give regular/casual racers a glimmer of hope of actually getting a demigod.

Demigod's are trophies, they're supposed to be special and given to people who excel in performance. You don't get Olympic medal's for trying, you've gotta beat the best.

The next competitive race starts in 20 hours. It's a 90 min race. You can win your Demi there and don't even have to invest alot of time!!

Funny thing is those top 40 people will get 60 demigod's

Top 40ish overall this eason probably have at least let's say 20 demigod's on average, in total, not each one (statistics outa my butt).

So if you want a demigod you can try buying it. Hence learn stock exchange in PoE.

I will probably play it for lulz to see how OP are the shrines + nemesis mods. Lack of points means there is no hook and I can join in to witness Le top RIPs in the last days.
"
unsane wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:
Will this be solo or party? Thanks!

I think every single week race has always been Party, so it's undoubtedly Party. Not to mention it's occuring during the familial holiday season, this isn't where they'd start testing out solo week races. :)

I can't imagine this will be party only. I like playing solo and play the game at my own leisure/pace.
Such is the vastness of his genius, that he can outwit even himself.
"
Zlottles wrote:

1: Have a lottery - players who achieve a certain lvl or match some challenges (depending on the event's conditions) will take part in a lottery pool for some nice ingame or cash shop items when the event ends.
2: Players will receive some kind of credit points for taking part in race events. They can accumalate those credit points and swap credits for ingame items

Holy shit it's almost like you read the "seasons" page and learned that for the 170+ races in the season, this is exactly what happens! I'm not even sure if you're serious, trolling, or joking. There's even lottery events for all the races with the "F" tag...

"
I can't imagine this will be party only. I like playing solo and play the game at my own leisure/pace.
Party races never actually require partying, they just allow it. Which in week leagues also means trading is viable.

"
Oh cool, another race where only the people who play non stop 24/7 get rewards
Since the season structure that's literally only applied to off-season races.

edit: That said I agree that THIS race should really give better prizes and incentive for non-top 40 players, but really, the lack of common education on the season structure here is pretty abysmal.
Last edited by TyrusDark on Dec 24, 2013, 6:51:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info