The Blazing Build

"
jrsyn wrote:
I have tested myself with M1 hilock a few times and it always dies in 4 secs with or without redbeak when truing RF on.

Also here is a official statement from Mark
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/67569

*However Mark talked about it will be changed and seems 1.0.2 have make DOT affected by increased damage modifier.
So Im not sure about this now....

I already wrote you this ingame, but I wanted to have it in the forum.
I retested it with exact numbers. All numbers are without Elemental Equilibrium and without Vulnerability.
Piety dies in 9,0 seconds with the Redbeaks.
Piety dies in 16,6 seconds without the Redbeaks.
hi man, first of all thx for ur guild.
im trying to figure out a thing, but i really cant understand.
this is my passive tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswUtBVsMXxJpFE0VIBZvFxwXLxjbGS4ZhR0UIWAkqiSwJ9Un7Sj6KaUqTSzpNZI2xTbYNuk8BTwtPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_TeNOKlBQUq9USVXGWGNbr18_YEtnoGh0bqpxeXTtdPF674CkgseDOIbRh3aIG4jxi4yMz49GlKCYrZ2unrmf36IApwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs9l0NDUj9gk2mLdDedS52Pr7uxV7w7vfO-F8B_yL_Pd9kj56PrS_MX-Cv6P

i got 5.1k life and 90% fire res.
i cast rf with searing touch
, and i have lvl 17 vitality (1.5%). i can sustain rf, but if i get cursed with vulenrability i cant, this is why i got very low hp reg compared to urs.
i got 483 without vitality, and with vit i got 581. can you help me pls? it's so low just because i dont use blood dancer with frenzy charges? what i should do to augment it? i already took all hp reg nodes. if u need other numbers just tell and i'll give you. thx again
IGN: Fratgiolo
Last edited by Fratgiolo on Dec 24, 2013, 2:23:11 PM
For those interested, I'm selling all my perfect RF gear, since I'm building a new character. Avg 70k RF DPS + cycloe with life gain on hit built in. Can solo anything, really. All gears are perfect.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/722377
"
Fratgiolo wrote:
this is my passive tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswUtBVsMXxJpFE0VIBZvFxwXLxjbGS4ZhR0UIWAkqiSwJ9Un7Sj6KaUqTSzpNZI2xTbYNuk8BTwtPydAoEGHSn1KyEz_TeNOKlBQUq9USVXGWGNbr18_YEtnoGh0bqpxeXTtdPF674CkgseDOIbRh3aIG4jxi4yMz49GlKCYrZ2unrmf36IApwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs9l0NDUj9gk2mLdDedS52Pr7uxV7w7vfO-F8B_yL_Pd9kj56PrS_MX-Cv6P

, and i have lvl 17 vitality (1.5%). i can sustain rf, but if i get cursed with vulenrability i cant, this is why i got very low hp reg compared to urs.
i got 483 without vitality, and with vit i got 581. can you help me pls? it's so low just because i dont use blood dancer with frenzy charges? what i should do to augment it? i already took all hp reg nodes. if u need other numbers just tell and i'll give you. thx again

Sorry for the late answer (had no time because of christmas). The problem with your build is, you normally can't handle Vulnerability without 91% fire resistance. The second part of the problem is you should go for the Blood Dance boots + Frenzy charges. You could save so many points while getting more of everything (life+life regeneration).

www.tiny.cc/templarbuildFratgiolo
This is a build for Templar and your level. I would not go for some inefficient points, like the 4th dot node, the duelist regeneration, and the Witch fire nodes.
If you have any questions, just ask.
Last edited by Elsahr on Dec 24, 2013, 5:57:12 PM
"
Elsahr wrote:
"
Fratgiolo wrote:
this is my passive tree

Sorry for the late answer (had no time because of christmas). The problem with your build is, you normally can't handle Vulnerability without 91% fire resistance. The second part of the problem is you should go for the Blood Dance boots + Frenzy charges. You could save so many points while getting more of everything (life+life regeneration).

www.tiny.cc/templarbuildFratgiolo
This is a build for Templar and your level. I would not go for some inefficient points, like the 4th dot node, the duelist regeneration, and the Witch fire nodes.
If you have any questions, just ask.

thx for answer man, the fact is that i wanted to do this build mainly for pvp, just to see how it works, and i think ill have problems in using blood dancer and getting frenzy charges in duel, thats why im not using. as soon my purity of fire will hit lvl 20 (now it's 17) ill get 91 fire resist. so i'll able to handle vulnerability? thx once again and merry Christmas to all!
IGN: Fratgiolo
"
Fratgiolo wrote:
thx for answer man, the fact is that i wanted to do this build mainly for pvp, just to see how it works, and i think ill have problems in using blood dancer and getting frenzy charges in duel, thats why im not using. as soon my purity of fire will hit lvl 20 (now it's 17) ill get 91 fire resist. so i'll able to handle vulnerability? thx once again and merry Christmas to all!

I had my "PvP and duels" section already done yesterday, but I uploaded it yet. It should answer some question. There is also a video from some PvP stuff.

Back to your last question, with 91 you should be able to handle Vulnerability.
hi and merry xmas to you!

i am leaving you this feedback to discuss abit ur 'pvp duels'. From what i can see u activate RF and ur auras and just kill ur enemys AFK without even pressing one button.

I am questioning your ability to pvp duel here. Or are you just getting carried by a cheap spec?

Sorry if you think im hostile towards you - i am not. RF has become a complete joke inside the arena due to its complete no skill involved which is highlighted at its best on ur video.

I would like to ask you as a friend since your the first person i saw with RF 'pvp duels' to move your video to the pvp section so we can furthermore discuss it.

Ty
100 Marauder - Hardcore
28 PvP Duelist (271/69), 100 PvP Marauder (1147/219)- Standard [Retired in 2014]
The most reliable cross league trader HC <----> SC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320004
IGN: BNDTJE
"
Banditje wrote:
hi and merry xmas to you!

i am leaving you this feedback to discuss abit ur 'pvp duels'. From what i can see u activate RF and ur auras and just kill ur enemys AFK without even pressing one button.

I am questioning your ability to pvp duel here. Or are you just getting carried by a cheap spec?

Sorry if you think im hostile towards you - i am not. RF has become a complete joke inside the arena due to its complete no skill involved which is highlighted at its best on ur video.

I would like to ask you as a friend since your the first person i saw with RF 'pvp duels' to move your video to the pvp section so we can furthermore discuss it.

Ty

Thank you for your feedback to the new section, but I don't wanna discuss long. I only made the PvP and duels section, so people can see what to do if they want to play successful PvP with the Blazing Build. This build is not made for PvP, any fast Flicker or ranged Bow user will get you.
I don't think PvP in a ARPG is skill based. Righteous Fire is from the base a spell that counters many players in PvP, but also get countered like any other spell/attack. Because it's not that skill based, I don't mind if I use a build without pressing 20 buttons like back in the Wow days. I know there are many builds for PvP that have higher skill required, but they also counter near every build. I'm fine with playing some casual PvP one time per week.

If you want to discuss further, please message me in-game.
Last edited by Elsahr on Dec 25, 2013, 7:48:43 AM
I've added a new video with Piety speedkill.
Last edited by Elsahr on Dec 25, 2013, 4:37:39 PM
just fyi it's worth having 5L for your righteous fire, with the fifth link being culling strike. You don't get the culling effect, but you get up to 22% increased dmg from the gem. I run a similar build that's a bit more life focused (drops blood dance/frenzy charges to maximize life totals for a bit higher dps and survivability from 1-shot mechanics, but sacrifices the extra % regen you get from blood dance). If you want to check it out: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQSzBS0SaRRNFm8XHBcvGNsZLhmFGmwb-iFgJKoksCXfJ9Un7Sj6KaUxnjWSNuk64TwtQKBBh0d-Sn1KyEz_TeNOKlBQUq9USVXGWGNbr18_YEthIWVNZ6BodG6qcXl07XTxeA16qnrvgKSCx4M4hNmE74bRh3aI8YzPj0aUoJitna6iAKQZplenCKluq8WsWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53b6KxFjE9sWKxq7G2M0mz2XQ0NSP2E3aYt0N4urjaudS52Pr7u8O73zwH_JF8932SPno-tL8xf4K_o8=
Last edited by newmanlol on Dec 25, 2013, 9:05:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info