The Blazing Build

I can do Vulnerability mod, if I hold 2 frenzy charges with Fire Resist 90.
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
@ Wiki and Forum still says a level 26 PoF gives 6 max res @

You mean in action we cant have 6% resist at 26lvl purity of fire?
"
Amandas wrote:
@ Wiki and Forum still says a level 26 PoF gives 6 max res @

You mean in action we cant have 6% resist at 26lvl purity of fire?

Yup. The wiki is not WORD OF GOD. It's made by people, and a lot of it is guesswork.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 21, 2014, 9:24:09 AM
Q Yup. The wiki is not WORD OF GOD. It's made by people, and a lot of it is guesswork. @

1)It isnt guesswork because Elshar wrote that, he had 6% max and with 34% increase effect = 8%
Total 93 resist IN ACTION!!!

That was working IH HIS BUILD

2) ggg USE TO DECREASE THE POWER OF BUILDS AND DESTROY SOME THEM.
For example they destroy the CLEAVE.

He never had Empower level 3 to test it, actually. I did, but I didn't have PoF level 20. First one to test it out saw that it doesn't work out and only gives +5.

Chillax.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Nevertheless, with 91 fire resist, u can cover Vulnerability mod with 1 fr.charge and half regen with 5. It is slightly annoying, but.....
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Last edited by Pavlarian on Jan 21, 2014, 12:33:40 PM
Really wish you hadn't done away with the OP. I was really inspired to try this out when I saw it last week (have been leveling a new character for it). While Oro's post is good, would still love to have yours as an additional reference.
"
Zwitchity wrote:
Really wish you hadn't done away with the OP. I was really inspired to try this out when I saw it last week (have been leveling a new character for it). While Oro's post is good, would still love to have yours as an additional reference.

I add my orginal post in a spoiler.
That might actually work - I only have empower to lvl 2 and I get 92% resist with that change. Also, there are 12% life nodes x2 along the way so you can sacrifice 3x8% and get an extra point. Still, that's a lot of points to sacrifice. What's better, extra 2 frenzy charges or +1 or +2 fire resist??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info