1.0.4 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:

Incinerate: Now has a cast time of 240 milliseconds instead of 160. Damage has been increased by 77% per cast and damage effectiveness for supports has been adjusted from 20% to 30%. The number of stacks required to progress through a stage has been reduced to four casts.

He forgot to mention that mana costs have been increased by ~60%, so even with the increased cast time the mana cost/second is increased.
Resistances on the character screen now show your uncapped total in brackets.

finally, thank you!
While it is very nice to be able to see negative resistances at a glance with the colour change, it is almost impossible for me to read the actual number with the red text on grey background. Please, think of the coulourblind playerbase with these changes
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Resistances on the character screen now show your uncapped total in brackets.

Awwweeesomee.

"
Added Cold Damage has been increased by 15% at level 1, up to 100% at level 15.
Added Lightning Damage has been increased by 15% at level 1, up to 100% at level 15.
Added Chaos Damage has been increased by 7% at level 1, up to 69% at level 15.

Finally, i dont think these gems have been utilized by anyone over level 80 since release.

I use them all the time. The thing about this "fixing" them is that I just got done readjusting my character's skill tree refunding passives to compensate for his lack of survivability. Changes like this might have been just enough to keep me from having to do that. I've been bitching and moaning a bit about the inability to purchase skill tree full resets and this is sort of a good example. Now maybe this fix will actually improve my character but it's for sure gone in a direction on the skill tree that was quite different than what I wanted to create. With these changes if I still had my passive refunds or the ability to buy a full reset....gahh What's the point.... to be honest it's a bit frustrating. To GGG it may not seem like a big deal bit to me every node I pick and every gem I use is a big deal.... the changes toss a bit of a monkey wrench every time into my builds and even if they seem minor... they are a big deal to me.
Sweet!

Can frost nova be buffed the same way as firestorm for endgame? ;-)
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Added Cold Damage has been increased by 15% at level 1, up to 100% at level 15.
Added Lightning Damage has been increased by 15% at level 1, up to 100% at level 15.
Added Chaos Damage has been increased by 7% at level 1, up to 69% at level 15.

Finally, i dont think these gems have been utilized by anyone over level 80 since release.

Added Chaos Damage was already one of the best support gem for Incinerate. Now both are buffed. This is awesome :))
IGN: Enkel
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 1: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/804756
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 2: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964835
Enkel's Accessories - 1 (Jewellery): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806716
Is there anyone like me can not connect to the patching server?
"
Players must now be level 2 or higher before they can use global or trade chat, unless they have previously had a level 25 character on their account.

this.
thx!

"
Fireball: The area of effect has been increased by 12%. Damage has been increased at all levels (by around 20% at level one and around 23% at level 15).

o.O and Catacomb-Map-Boss? Owiiii....
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Last edited by Infarkt on Dec 23, 2013, 1:17:54 AM
i took my discharger and simply replaced discharge with lvl1 flameblast

i can kill fellshrine monsters with lvl 4 fireblast! one shot them! is this for real? i cannot even start to think how incredibly op this skill is at lvl 20...
spells still do not benefit from add x-xx elemental damage on gear.
or am I wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info