1.0.4 Patch Notes

"
kolp wrote:
yep...legacy thunderfists just got more OP

What's funny, new nerfed TFs will now be stronger than the old pre gem buffed legacy TFs, which were deemed nerf-worthy.

Original TFs 5-86 + 1-100 = 6-186.

Which required a nerf.

Now 'nerfed' TFs will be (maybe) 10-172 + 1-40 = 11-212

And legacy TFs 10-172 + 1-100 = 11-272
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 22, 2013, 9:30:00 PM
Level cap to use chat should be raised, honestly. Getting level 2 is as easy as killing half the mobs in twilight strand, and then you're done.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Level cap to use chat should be raised, honestly. Getting level 2 is as easy as killing half the mobs in twilight strand, and then you're done.

Yeah, cap around level 60 would definitely improve my gaming experience with either trade chat or global!
incinerate buff is deceptivle... small^^ (compared to the other fire spells buuf):

160/240*1.77= 1.18

so it got a 18%damage buff and supports for it remained the same (160/240*3/2= 1)

while p.e. fireball got a bigger aoe and 23%+ damage and firestorm.. oh my go it would be GLORIOUS!

(p.s. i don't say that incinerate needed bigger buff, just stating the not-so-obvious for those who say that incenerate got the biggest buff)
"
Anubioz wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Yeah, cap around level 60 would definitely improve my gaming experience with either trade chat or global!
I'm thinking level 3 or 4 would be most appropriate, possibly even level 5 because seriously, who hates multiples of 5? :)

By the time you reach level 4 you'll be most of your way past the area after the first town. Unless you grind twilight strand which is impossible on Normal Difficulty.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Dec 22, 2013, 10:13:25 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

But now a human being will have to do it. Before, they could automate the entire account creation/spam bot/spam until account is banned/ process. I suppose they can now too, but it will have to be a much more sophisticated bot.
"
Qarl wrote:

• Resistances on the character screen now show your uncapped total in brackets.

Thank you very, very much.

"

• Players must now be level 2 or higher before they can use global or trade chat, unless they have previously had a level 25 character on their account.

This is is genial.

"

• Incinerate: Now has a cast time of 240 milliseconds instead of 160. Damage has been increased by 77% per cast and damage effectiveness for supports has been adjusted from 20% to 30%. The number of stacks required to progress through a stage has been reduced to four casts.
  • Added Lightning Damage has been increased by 15% at level 1, up to 100% at level 15.

This just made me more confident in the eventual viability of my current build...

"

• Fixed a bug where you could shoot wand projectiles that received unarmed damage bonuses.

Good job Ghudda =P
Thanks GGG. Keep up the good work so that we can continue to help pay your bills.

Happy Holidays.
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.
I was literally already using Incinerate + Added Chaos Damage on my level 55 witch. Buffs ahoy!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 22, 2013, 11:40:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info