0.10.0b Patch Notes

"
choodyjr wrote:
You might get 1.62 but I'm in UK, so people said EU guys will get crappy transfers.
And by Torrent I mean the legal way not the unsecure.

well im in czech republic so your argument is invalid
Ok guys , friend of mine sent me his client.exe ( its 7.71 mb just as the download ) and it worked.
On your own risk i uploaded it to the first upload site i found on google
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7102293/Client.exe.html
You whiners who are complaining about having to restart the download from the beginning - if you spend half as much time reading the patch notes as you do whining you'd know that you aren't starting over from scratch when it says 0% downloaded upon restart.

"
zhatun123 wrote:
Ok guys , friend of mine sent me his client.exe ( its 7.71 mb just as the download ) and it worked.
On your own risk i uploaded it to the first upload site i found on google
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7102293/Client.exe.html

Ty my m8 ur my god as of now :)
i dled that 1.53gb in 49 min , but this 7.71mb 3h and waiting until i found ur post TY works as a charm
I have downloaded this small 8mb patch like 3 hours already. It keeps restarting the download all the time and never goes to 100%.
you are wrong rubble..
it restarts by itself and it ignores the amount it downloaded before!
"
Resurr wrote:
you are wrong rubble..
No, it only lists stuff that was already downloaded when it starts on the progress bar. Thus, if you download some content, and then the patcher fails/is closed, when it's restarted it will say 0% because it's only measuring the bit you don't have yet - the total amount displayed to download will be smaller, as it's not counting content you already have.
Well shorter way to patch is downloading http://patch214.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/0.10.0.2/Client.exe and then replacing it with file in game directory. I coppied it from poe log file.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Resurr wrote:
you are wrong rubble..
No, it only lists stuff that was already downloaded when it starts on the progress bar. Thus, if you download some content, and then the patcher fails/is closed, when it's restarted it will say 0% because it's only measuring the bit you don't have yet - the total amount displayed to download will be smaller, as it's not counting content you already have.

Then i dont understand why my installer keeps saying 7.71MB and i reached over half several times and over 1mb few times so it should be decreasing but it doesnt
"
Xelef wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Resurr wrote:
you are wrong rubble..

Then i dont understand why my installer keeps saying 7.71MB and i reached over half several times and over 1mb few times so it should be decreasing but it doesnt

Same problem here
IGN: Crusnik_
Anarchy: Ele-Wander 81
Standard: LA-Frenzy Ranger 86

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info