0.10.0b Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
The details would be spoilers.

And that's why we love you. :) Grats on the smoothest launch I've ever seen.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 23, 2013, 10:42:27 PM
Just started act 3 so this patch is just in time :p
Ty for patch. :)
Last edited by Vaagur on Jan 23, 2013, 10:44:15 PM
"
robble wrote:
some people are already at the end of act 3?!

More than likely Devs or Alpha realm players that found the bugs, but it is possible.

Other than that, I am very impressed with the OB launch thus far. Very solid compared to 99% of other beta's I have taken part in. Awesome job.

And for those whining in Global about a patch already...Would you rather play a bugged game or have fast as hell fixes? Hell, I remember days during CB we had 5 or 6 patches within a few days. Some within a few hours of each other.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jan 23, 2013, 10:47:52 PM
What happens to items in cut throat league that have the cosmetics on them but aren't allowed to drop?

Is this a way to ensure you don't lose your items for those leagues?
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.0b
  • Fixed several problems with the Act Three boss fight, including a crash. The details would be spoilers.

Thank you for not actually spoiling :) Most other patch notes just come right out with it, regardless if the person actually saw the content or not.
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
Hey Chris, how are you guys enjoying the Open Beta launch so far
Have to love the one minute downtime to deploy patch, lol.
"
"
robble wrote:
some people are already at the end of act 3?!

More than likely Devs or Alpha realm players that found the bugs, but it is possible.

Other than that, I am very impressed with the OB launch thus far. Very solid compared to 99% of other beta's I have taken part in. Awesome job.

And for those whining in Global about a patch already...Would you rather play a bugged game or have fast as hell fixes? Hell, I remember days during CB we had 5 or 6 patches within a few days. Some within a few hours of each other.

exactly what i was thinking how many AAA titles come out completely broken and they never get fixed or takes weeks i totally have a man crush on these guys
Loving the patch times! Hope all is going as well as can be expected Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info