numerous lag spikes and disconnects

Today has been bad. I have disconnected about 15 times today. Is it because it's the weekend and there are too many players? I get disconnected from no other games. I play WoW and D3 and there are zero disconnects. I just quit for the day in frustration. Any thoughts?
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Feb 2, 2015, 5:34:40 PM
ive had insane lagspikes all day (everything on the screen pauses for like 5-10 seconds), dc in town while trying to move items, lol

meanwhile LoL is steady 50 ping smooth...
I also am experiencing lag spikes, its kinda hard to level when my latency jumps to 400 every 4 seconds. :/ I hope they fix this soon
Please read the "Rules" sticky post at the top of this forum... specifically the section dealing with latency.

We can't do anything to help you unless you provide us the required data.
Crazy lag spikes continue...I am afraid to even start a hardcore toon.

As the OP posted: I play WoW and D3 and there are zero disconnects. I just quit for the day in frustration. Any thoughts?

Back to D3 for me, not digging through some tracer stuff etc. etc. I'm not a tester, just want to smash stuff.
"
Drakier wrote:
Please read the "Rules" sticky post at the top of this forum... specifically the section dealing with latency.

We can't do anything to help you unless you provide us the required data.

I understand that there can be ISP issues or people with lousy connections or routers. But as I mentioned, WoW and D3 do not lag this bad, nor do I ever get disconnected, except for the very rare instance. I posted this just to see if I was alone today or if others were experiencing it too, hoping that maybe GGG would take notice and perhaps even admit to issues today with load. I'll try tomorrow and see.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
my point is, posting this thread without a winmtr trace is not useful. we cannot investigate the problem or attempt to help you without data.

so run winmtr and let it capture while you are experiencing issues and we'll see what's going on. I don't care if "other things" work because that's not how the internet works.

that's like saying "I can't get to the grocery store because the street is closed, but I have no problems getting to the library across town". see how silly that sounds?
Last edited by Drakier on Dec 22, 2013, 1:59:03 AM
I have been having identical issues for a few days now. Unable to move items in town, character freezing for a few seconds and so on.

I refuse to accept that this is caused by my ISP.

I have never encounted these issues before and I have been playing PoE since closed beta.
This began earlier this week and I assumed it was a temporary thing caused by my ISP. 2 days ago I came home for Christmas and Im having identical issues here. Different city, different ISP.

you can refuse to accept whatever you want. the point is without data, you're also not going to get any help. so keep posting without the trace and we'll keep not helping. let's see how well that works for you.

you posted for support. we can only support you if you do what we say. help ushelp you. otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.
same here
playing normally and at some point i just totally desync

no disconnect,just a permanent desyc that forces me to close and restart game
IGN:ChristaSwilton(lightning ranger)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info