Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

"
fluidin wrote:
is there a 5l version of the elemental barrage?

EK is much better in 5L. With elemental way you will do only half of the damage after removing Fireball or Arctic Breath.
Or there is a chance! Remove life leech gem. Don’t get the Vaal Pact and use thieves torment ring. It get about 25life for every enemy hit with barrage. It is about 150 – 175 life per barrage. Also no mana problems. But be careful because elemental reflect can oneshot you.

So: Barrage-CoC-GMP-Fireball-Arctic
ing: Storm_Gaze
Fantastic builds, definitely gonna try one!
But can you give us please skill progression for elemental version like you gave for EK build? That would be amazing!
Last edited by MonopolyMoustache on Jun 5, 2014, 8:44:42 AM
So I want to build a supertanky CoC wander

Defensive setup:
lightning coil
AA
MoM
saffell's
PoF/PoL

Using frenzy with pcoc linked and blood dance boots for 5% life regen.
Auras are PoF, PoL, Clarity, and Haste.

118 point:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMABH4FtQX5B2MI9Ax9DPIOSA5cEHQQfxGWFfAXLxjbGYUZihpsGo8a2xzcHaoelCP2JDwkqiSwJ6ko-iyFLR8tgy9vMYg2PTbpOlg8jj7PRX5FnUZxSVFKfUyzUDBRR1XWVvpXK1fJWhpaSFptW69fKmKsY0Nk52egbRlwu3NTdEF08XkDeqp_xoCkgh6DCYUyhtGHGYd2iGuNfY2_kyeXBprgnaqdrqKjpMKly6cIp1yqf6q4rD-0DLiTvebAVMHzxKLGntad2RPbC9te3FfdDeGI42rjhOq66-Tr7u4O7_Dz3fba-WP60vsJ_MU=

My elebuzz witch is 87, but I might respec to give this build a try in a few levels.

Any suggestions?
"
LeMing wrote:
"
fluidin wrote:
is there a 5l version of the elemental barrage?

EK is much better in 5L. With elemental way you will do only half of the damage after removing Fireball or Arctic Breath.
Or there is a chance! Remove life leech gem. Don’t get the Vaal Pact and use thieves torment ring. It get about 25life for every enemy hit with barrage. It is about 150 – 175 life per barrage. Also no mana problems. But be careful because elemental reflect can oneshot you.

So: Barrage-CoC-GMP-Fireball-Arctic

thanks for the advice!! don't think I can afford all those regrets for now though. another question, is it better to get a 5l voll's or 5l lightning coil (ek build). I just feel like voll's/rat's nest/maligaro's all together would make me really squishy. please advise
IGN: Clawtopper / Lurien
"
The_x_ile wrote:
"
donong wrote:
i think i have more or less perfected the build with the best gear i could get my hands on

just got the acuity and im not gonna aim for 4 off colors so im figuring out what to put in the red slot.doesnt seem like i need clarity anymore either so i have 5k health with 80/75/80 resists.using hatred purity of fire/lightning

i actually think this gloves not fit for this build, since u dont crit with your spells, and u need to leech your spells....

you're wrong they're quite insane actually i can facetank ele reflect maps with my current setup but i still use flasks from time to time.the leech from the gloves is pretty insane.

current build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYEfgX5DkgRlhUgFfAV9ha_GYoajxrbI_YkPCT9JpUppSpNLOktgy9vMZ41kjZ7Olg_J0k7SVFKfUrITeNOKlBCUzVVS1YtVvpaSFpSWm1br13yXvph4mJ5YqxjQ2egbBZtbG17bqpwUnC7cNVyw34zg9uHGYd2h9uI8YqvjDaP-pARlwabXZu1naOdqqIupJGmV6dcqJqrC6x_tKO1SLXywFHDOsSizAbOcdDu037VANad2RPdDeOE51TsGO4O73rv8PKX8-r22vej-WP7CfxL_Kv8xf6P

decided to do away with lightning coil for volls so i can use gmp+fireball+arc as my spell setup.reason why i main fireball instead of arctic breath is because fireball has a higher crit chance.but for maps with monster increased resistance i also have a lv20 arctic breath to switch in.still figuring out how to be more tanky but its generally safe

the kaoms roots are pretty nifty for my current setup because it gives me unwavering stance so i cant be stunned.not using EK frees up the hatred aura which allows me to run grace for the extra armor as well
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
Last edited by donong on Jun 5, 2014, 1:36:36 PM
Well, I think i'm gonna stick to the EK build since:

1) I got a 6L finally. Stickin in ARC atm, but i'm thinking of chroming again to put in Empower level 2.

2) EK reached 20/20 and I vaaled it instantly, 21/20 :D

Here's my gear, Can anyone spot any areas for improvement?

Spoiler

I've got another EK about to hit level 20 soon, gonna buy some GCPs for that and gonna vaal it too. yolo.
Tryed elemental EK better for me
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Playing the standard EK + Hatred version of this.

Finally found a Tabula. Currently lvl 86. Do I keep using this (Barr + CoC + EK + PCoC + LL) in this 5L or use a Tabula and add Chain?

"
Ryant12 wrote:
Playing the standard EK + Hatred version of this.

Finally found a Tabula. Currently lvl 86. Do I keep using this (Barr + CoC + EK + PCoC + LL) in this 5L or use a Tabula and add Chain?

With tabula and chain gameplay is smother. You will be killing mobs much faster, but loos some dps against bosses and survi will be lower. Just try both, compare and choose what you prefer.
ing: Storm_Gaze
No one here happen to have a wand for this build for a decent price? like 10% cc and 60% spell dmg? Feel free to PM me
Last edited by Bjarmfark on Jun 14, 2014, 4:11:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info