Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

Mind Drinker its 2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Mana. It will not leech from EK and Barrage damage is negligible. No wonder you think it useless :)
Last edited by 0bi_Wan_Ken0bi on Mar 27, 2014, 7:18:38 AM
"
Mind Drinker its 2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Mana. It will not leech from EK and Barrage damage is negligible. No wonder you think it useless :)

strange .. whats it doing on the recommended passive chart then?

maybe i clicked it by accident and thought it was part of the build ...

also lightning coil would work best with evasion chars. but with 80% lightning resist using purity of lightning, we only take like 400 light dmg from 4k physical attacks (which is really high) which really never shocks us anyway. So all in all with iron reflex, we can use this as a bonus to armour plus physical reduction from the 40%, which makes it great for us still.

edit: nvm about abyssus, not melee weapon

Last edited by bowen123 on Mar 27, 2014, 7:32:44 AM
"
bowen123 wrote:
"

strange .. whats it doing on the recommended passive chart then?

It's not on the recommended passive tree.

It's on the recommended leveling passive tree in my guide because it's for dual strike or spectral throw.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
BoswerLK wrote:

I don't think lightning coil is right for this build either. coil is for pure evade builds who don't have much phys reduction otherwise...we're running IR, which means we walk around with 5k armor minimum and can easily get it to ridiculous values with granite + jade combo. our phys mitigation is not a problem

I think its rather matter of preference than right or wrong. 2 Days ago I was debating if I should get Voll's or Coil when i got 3axa in currency. Decided to go with Lightning Coil and i think it works great in this build. Before, I felt really squishy and had to basically spam granite+ jade flasks most of the time. Personally find it a bit annoying. And some of the bosses like some exiles(fast moving , hard to hit) were often a problem since sometimes I couldnt reliably restore flasks or leech life.

With Lightning Coil I feel a lot more tanky. I use granite + jade flasks mosly in boss fights as its usually not neccesery while fightning groups of normal mobs. High armor + flasks + lightnign coil means that I can face tank anything that does physical damage(so far).
And I havent die yet since I got Lightning Coil, while without it, it happened from time to time.
I dont feel like glass cannon anymore, it feels more "balanced". Thats how I like it. So I think that Lightning Coil is perfectly viable choice for this build if you wanna have more tanky char, dont like playing glass cannons, or you simply dont like spamming flask 24/7.
Would it be a good idea to get eldritch battery, use cloak of defiance and run artic armour instead of using lightning coil?
Hmm but most of the gear required doesn't have ES
Last edited by Limmk on Mar 27, 2014, 10:49:02 AM
What you guys think of life on hit instead of vaal+leech?
"
differential wrote:

LgoH does not work with spells.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
differential wrote:

It does work with EK, I have it working.
"
differential wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
differential wrote:

You should write a guide about it, that would be the equivalent of a Nobel Prize discovery in real-life terms.
"
Bars wrote:
"
differential wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

You should write a guide about it, that would be the equivalent of a Nobel Prize discovery in real-life terms.

Dunno if it's just barrage+chain or EK, but life goes all the way up alright.

EDIT: sorry I was wrong, it was pure barrage+chain doing the life on hit.
Last edited by differential on Mar 27, 2014, 12:04:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info