Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

"
feyith wrote:
If you can sustain the mana, it's a permanent reduction in physical and fire damage taken.

I would actually recommend casting it manually so you can turn it on and off, but I like having it on all the time and forget to cast it, so that's why it's on my CwDT. :)

Doesn't it drain your mana almost immediately? How can you sustain that without EB?

"
Courvus wrote:
Anyone tried this build with a Daresso's Defiance ?
Thoughts on this?

Sry if it has already been discussed.

That armor isn't really meant for ranged CoC bulds. Life leech won't work and you aren't supposed to get hit much, so the onslaught bonus also isn't exactly optimal.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is it worth getting a Voll protector? i dont see why its not recommended on the OP itesm section?

I assume the OP hasn't recommended it because it's obviously good for any CoC build. It would be like saying the sky is blue.

"
Ryant12 wrote:
Just turned 62 and I'm gonna switch over since I've gotten all of the important nodes. How are these starter wands?

The left wand is OK. Crit chance - decent, attack speed - ideal, added spell damage - not so much, you could do better, but it's OK overall.

The right wand is not good.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 23, 2014, 5:39:22 PM
@xenochaos1: by the way, you've been asking after Voll's Protector and Quill Rain, here's a build that uses them.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
I assume the OP hasn't recommended it because it's obviously good for any CoC build. It would be like saying the sky is blue.

between a 4L voll or a 5L rare (cheap one not OP roll) what would be beter?

"
@xenochaos1: by the way, you've been asking after Voll's Protector and Quill Rain, here's a build that uses them.

and which build do you suggests i dont really see the difference except the the fact that you switch 1x wand for a bow?

does crit multiplier affect the EK dmg?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"

between a 4L voll or a 5L rare (cheap one not OP roll) what would be beter?

"

and which build do you suggests i dont really see the difference except the the fact that you switch 1x wand for a bow?

does crit multiplier affect the EK dmg?

5l rare

quill rain has a pathetic crit rate, nonexistant damage, extreme mana drain, and bows cannot roll spell damage or spell crit chance so it procs pathetically weak spells. bow coc builds that aren't complete ass use coc spells like support gems, which means windripper or high crit phys rolled harbinger. wander coc pretty much completely forgoes weapon damage and relies entirely on strong spells for damage

yes
@xenochaos1: You don't see the difference? After this and all your other questions, I'm not sure if you're trolling or you're serious. For your own sake, I hope you're trolling.

/ignored
Last edited by Bars on Mar 23, 2014, 6:18:57 PM
Isn't the ranger start better?

+2% attack speed
-3% move speed
+20% accuracy
+same projectile damage (24%)

I have a level 74 LA ranger which I think i'm gonna spec out of. Even with really good gear, she's rather MEH and this looks more faceroll. The nodes are very similar since I'm also running a crit build, will probably need 20 regrets or so.
Last edited by woodyfly on Mar 23, 2014, 6:34:29 PM
"
Bars wrote:
Doesn't it drain your mana almost immediately? How can you sustain that without EB?

Mind Drinker + high physical damage. :)

"
woodyfly wrote:

Well, yes...but she fugly. XD

"
BoswerLK wrote:
bow coc builds that aren't complete ass use coc spells like support gems, which means windripper or high crit phys rolled harbinger.

I like how you phrased that. I'm going to use that from now on when trying to explain to people why no Quill Rain.
Last edited by feyith on Mar 23, 2014, 6:38:34 PM
"
woodyfly wrote:

+2% attack speed
-3% move speed
+20% accuracy
+same projectile damage (24%)

I have a level 74 LA ranger which I think i'm gonna spec out of. Even with really good gear, she's rather MEH and this looks more faceroll. The nodes are very similar since I'm also running a crit build, will probably need 20 regrets or so.

sort of. shadow can get the 2 nodes in the other exit, for 16% spell damage each. but if you're strapped for points, yeah, ranger
How is this wand for the build? Is the spell damage just not good enough for late game? I've been using it in act 1 merciless and it seems to work well.

IGN: kaizary
nvm
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 23, 2014, 8:30:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info