Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

can i use this? for elemental path with shield?
no, its pointlesss

ele dmg to weapons doesnt stack with spells
ING: Pan_Samolodzik
Hi all, I went with this build for the one-month league. DPS is great so far (nearing lvl 60, with a 5L), but I'm worried about survivability.

Obviously I'm going vita since ES gear is so expensive, but why iron reflexes? Is it worth it? I have a surgeons granite flask at this point and can almost consistently have it up. Once I get a CWDT + Enduring cry setup going, will I really need that armor? Seems like evasion would be most efficient, perhaps even getting phase acrobatics too. Thoughts?

Also, is the instant life leech node crucial?
Have anyone done Apex with this build? Or maybe even Uber? Share videos with us pls :)
What are some leveling suggestions for elemental way?
Hey, what about "Weathered Huner" passive? It gives some acurracy, dex and movement speed, BUT... Before taking it I had 85% chance to hit and now I have 87%. Not to mention that 2 previous passives gave me literally no % increase in chance to hit. So is it really worth it to waste 3 points on these wortless passives?
"
Pawko wrote:
Hey, what about "Weathered Huner" passive? It gives some acurracy, dex and movement speed, BUT... Before taking it I had 85% chance to hit and now I have 87%. Not to mention that 2 previous passives gave me literally no % increase in chance to hit. So is it really worth it to waste 3 points on these wortless passives?

Bars recommends a slightly different layout of a Barrage CoC character in his guide. His passive tree includes Weathered Hunter. I personally use something a bit different and have had good success with it so far.
This build looks like fun. I will definitely try it, i was just wondering are these two wands good enough for this build?

"
This build looks like fun. I will definitely try it, i was just wondering are these two wands good enough for this build?

They'll be fine. You should replace them with higher spell damage wands when possible, but they have the attack speed and critical strike chance necessary for the build to function.
"
SilkTopHat wrote:
"

They'll be fine. You should replace them with higher spell damage wands when possible, but they have the attack speed and critical strike chance necessary for the build to function.

Thank you for your reply, I definitely will when I get more currency :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info