Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

"
Beresta wrote:
Going to have 4L for PcoCH.
You suggesting Barrage – PcoCH – Curse on Hit – Projectile Weakness link, so its basically PcoCH and some nice additional damage.
What do you think about
Barrage - PcoCH - CoC - Enduring Cry combo? So, less damage, but more surv from endurance - 4% phys and 4% el res for each charge. Am I miss something? Will it work? Looks like a nice almost free boost to surv.

Enduring cry is good for melee when you are surrender by mobs and can accumulate all charges with 1 cast. With this char you can kill mobs before thay reach you so I don’t know if you will be able to sustain endu charges easy. It is good to test. Projectile weakness gives you knockback and this is really good way for defence!
"
Can i get a ranger skill tree please?

Just take upper way from ranger start (projectile damage) to ballistic mastery if you like to have more dmg. Or lower way with life/evasion to finesse if you like to have more survi.

"
pumkinkiwi wrote:
I have modified this build to make it into ES build with Vaal Pact.
Currently sitting on around 4.3k ES with capped res at lvl 74 right now.
Any modification on the skill tree or the gear?
Would like some feed back

You have really nice gear. ES way of this char looks very very good with strong ES/eva nodes. I was only afraid of stun. Tell me please how often it affect you.
About your passive tree I have a feeling that you have a lot of attack speed. I could exchange some of it for more ES/evasion like this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABfkOSBEvEZYV1xXwF9gZhhmKJP0qOCpNKlssvy0fLYM74T8nRwZKyEyzUDBWLVZjXfJe-l8qX2pjQ20ZbqpwUnDVf8aGrohri3qMC4w2lwaZmpu1nWOdo6KjpLGnK6lurEesf7Q4tUi18rb3wFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLKStA51QDVT9bR14bbXt534vfjhOUZ5Y7nVOss62Pr5OwY8uHz6vv1_KttbFM1tMUrCsEA2xoQe_VLvjpvnoMJ
With frenzy charges from blood rage AS should be more than enough and you gain more ES. You have also amazing +accuracy rings but only 85% chance to hit. You need %accuracy increase on tree.
ing: Storm_Gaze
Last edited by LeMing on Jul 15, 2014, 7:46:48 AM
"
LeMing wrote:
Enduring cry is good for melee when you are surrender by mobs and can accumulate all charges with 1 cast. With this char you can kill mobs before thay reach you so I don’t know if you will be able to sustain endu charges easy. It is good to test. Projectile weakness gives you knockback and this is really good way for defence!

In my theorycrafting we get 1 charge per crit (its a guaranted minimum) and then just refresh it each 10 seconds (automatically when refresh power charges), so actually 30 sec to get all three and then just "natural" sustain. However, not sure about min range for endu cry. Will test it someday :)

If it works, we also got a manual cast IC for 5.34 secs.

I'm just hit level 62 and not yet switched to this build. Bought all items and gems, but have to get some more skill points and gem levels. Hope to switch at 65-70.
BTW, have anyone calc-ed DPS from this build?)
"
Beresta wrote:

DPS with Chain is ... interesting. To calculate damage output of a build like this, you need to know more about the situation than most builds; you also need to know about the number of enemies present, their relative positions, and how Chain will select targets.

Be more specific about the situations you have interest in and we are better able to describe potential damage output.
"
SilkTopHat wrote:
"
Beresta wrote:

DPS with Chain is ... interesting. To calculate damage output of a build like this, you need to know more about the situation than most builds; you also need to know about the number of enemies present, their relative positions, and how Chain will select targets.

Be more specific about the situations you have interest in and we are better able to describe potential damage output.

Single-target facetanking is easier to calc )

Finally, tried this build yesterday. It was insane - done all act 3 quests in like 2 hours. Unique mobs die instantly. So well!

However, its hard for me to maintain power charges from second link. Have to get Voll's Protector someday.
"
Beresta wrote:

Single-target facetanking is easier to calc )

Finally, tried this build yesterday. It was insane - done all act 3 quests in like 2 hours. Unique mobs die instantly. So well!

However, its hard for me to maintain power charges from second link. Have to get Voll's Protector someday.

Assuming you use Barrage + Chain + EK:

Damage per second should be calculated by:

Barrage_projectiles/attack_time * accuracy^2 * Barrage_crit_chance * CoC_chance * [(1-EK_crit_chance)* EK_avg_dmg + EK_crit_chance * EK_avg_dmg * crit_multiplier]

EK_avg_dmg assumes a regular hit and can be calculated by averaging the values listed on the gem, then adding all of the relevant 'increased' modifiers ('increased spell damage', 'increased physical damage', 'increased projectile damage', 'increased damage', etc) from all sources. Multiply the two values. If you use any 'more spell damage' sources like Righteous Fire or Pain Atunement, include those now. Any 'extra damage dealt as ...' affixes like Hatred or Added Fire Damage should be accounted for now. Now include the effects of 'increased elemental damage' or 'increased cold damage' affixes you have. Don't forget to halve the final damage due to the '50% less damage' line on Chain.

You should end up with something resembling your true DPS. Bear in mind that accuracy rating is a prediction of evasion behavior, but this can vary significantly due to things like Blindness, a Vaal Totem with the Grace aura, etc.

Also, this might not be (read: probably isn't) entirely correct. I'm certainly no expert at this; CoC attacks are also kind of tricky to calculate because of the interaction with attacks' critical hits and spells' critical hits.
"
Stormnight wrote:
Hey,

i wounder why should'nt I use 2 Wand with Ele-Setup? Twin Terror seems too good to not pick it up?

Voll's Protector isn't much in the way of protection. You can get away with dual wielding with a Lightning Coil without much trouble, but trying the same with Voll's will probably get you killed. (I've tried both with this build, and have had two other characters that wear Voll's.)
Yea, I've switched from twin terror to Volls+shield yesterday, now have 92.4% crit chance from main build nodes and 95% if spend 3 more skill points in it.

The bad part of twin terror is that its not affecting your spells. So, getting regular global crit is more important because it increases your spells crits and so your overall dmg.

So, just no reason to wear a second wand, instead of it I'm planning to buy legacy Saffell's Frame shield (5% to max resists - looks like A LOT for resists, especially with my purity auras - 84% resists constantly and 94% under flasks).
My current build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAv4EfgX5DkgRlhUgFfAX2BmGGYoajxzcI_YkPCT9JpUnqSo4Kk0s6S2DL284GzpYPydCw0lRSn1KyEyxUzVVS1YtVvpaSFptWz1d8l76YqxjQ2egbBZtbG17bqpwUnC7cNVyw3RBd9d_K3_GguSD24cZh3aKr4w2kBGXBpu1naOdqqdcqW6rC6xHrH-0OLVItfLAUcM6xKLKSswGznHQOdN-1QDVT9aK1p3ZE90N3nffhOOE5RnnVOss7g7veu_w8Xbz6vba-wn79fxL_Kv8xQ==

Any feedback would be pleased :)

Get some % for resistances to "release" modifiers on gear (hope to replace it with IIQ/IIR).

Also considering switch to Iron Reflexes. Not sure that avoiding projectiles worth so low armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info