I lost a friend because of SFL

Well... I think if hes willing to ask why you removed him from yours frield list, then hes not that "anti-social" after all...
IGN: ViktorHerald

"
PureLaine wrote:
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
PureLaine wrote:

Why would you want me to argue with an anti-social person?

So he´s anti-social because he didn´t played with you?
Someone telling me that he doesnt play with anyone is anti-social yes. If you read around that quote you know what you say is not accurate.

I have a different view point on what´s anti-social then. My opinion is that you´re the one that looks for opportunities and benefits from others. When they don´t met the requirements anymore they get ignored and deleted because they don´t provide benefits to your situation. The one that is anti-social is you. And the reaction to ignore only shows that you´re not able to voice and stand for your decisions you´ve made.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Someone telling me that he doesnt play with anyone is anti-social yes. If you read around that quote you know what you say is not accurate.

I have a different view point on what´s anti-social then. My opinion is that you´re the one that looks for opportunities and benefits from others. When they don´t met the requirements anymore they get ignored and deleted because they don´t provide benefits to your situation. The one that is anti-social is you. And the reaction to ignore only shows that you´re not able to voice and stand for your decisions you´ve made.[/quote]I did that in that case only and someone that called me a liar. If you read further pass that line you will see.

Let me quote it for you:

"
PureLaine wrote:
Ok, I already got the "I can't party in high maps because I am a Discharger so I won't map with you". I already got the "I'm teaching PoE to my lil' brother so I would like to play with him alone." I don't get upset nor angry and say alright and move on without deleting them lol.

Why would you want me to argue with an anti-social person? That would be childish.
Last edited by PureLaine on Dec 18, 2013, 1:53:25 AM
"
Spysong192 wrote:

I have a different view point on what´s anti-social then. My opinion is that you´re the one that looks for opportunities and benefits from others.

Nothing wrong with that if you have a robust enough definition of opportunity.

"

When they don´t met the requirements anymore they get ignored and deleted because they don´t provide benefits to your situation. The one that is anti-social is you. And the reaction to ignore only shows that you´re not able to voice and stand for your decisions you´ve made.

See, personally I don't /ignore unless someone is spamming me or actively being a nuisance. I don't see the point. That person might want to buy something off me at some point! The ignore list is quickly exhausted, and I have to perform extra actions to ignore+delete. It's not worth the hassle. I get no benefit.

And so I deem this behavior, on top of what others have said, irrational.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
The op is clearly lying anyway..

"He asked why I deleted him"

There's no possible way for him to have known you deleted him unless you actually said to him "I just deleted you", nice lie op.
"
The op is clearly lying anyway..

"He asked why I deleted him"

There's no possible way for him to have known you deleted him unless you actually said to him "I just deleted you", nice lie op.
If I was offline I wouldnt have received that line. He saw me go offline so that is probably why he asked. He got the confirmation I removed him at the same time. I didn't lie.

Edit: Now on off topic. Time to move on. It was fun while it lasted.

Spoiler
It was all made up
Last edited by PureLaine on Dec 18, 2013, 1:59:39 AM
cut
Last edited by amano_jyaku on Dec 18, 2013, 2:04:41 AM
Lots of you should know the differences between terms used here, mostly on antisocial.
asocial

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/asocial.html
"brians" is an unfortunate username

brians

brians everywhere
IGN: SplitEpimorphism

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info