I lost a friend because of SFL

I was leveling in early Nemesis and saw a friend online around the same level as me so I asked him if he wanted to team up and keep going.

He answered to me that he was playing Solo Self Found from now on.

I didn't even try to argue because anyone can do what they want. So I stopped a moment and asked myself what he was doing in my friend list.

So I right-clicked and deleted him from my list. Ten seconds later he asks why I deleted him.

/ignore

Am I in the wrong here? I really felt bad for a moment because I spent time with him before. But honestly, there was no reason to keep him in my friend list.

Did it happen to you?
Last edited by PureLaine on Dec 18, 2013, 1:17:29 AM
You did the right thing sir.
So much drama who needs daytime TV..
"
Wasn't much of a friend to start with if you can erase/ignore him or her that easily, methinks.
Well, let say he was an PoE friend I met. Not a RL one.
Explaining why you deleted him when he asked would have been less douchey on your part.
Last edited by Crocodarrel on Dec 18, 2013, 3:09:35 AM
"
Explaining why you deleted you when he asked would have been less douchy on your part.
You mean starting a war?
Last edited by PureLaine on Dec 18, 2013, 12:57:31 AM
Lol. Is that really how you handled that? Not even an explanation as to why? Well played.
IGN: _Blue_Box_
What the hell...why would you ignore him? Just say "Sorry, but since you play self-found we weren't going to play together anyways, and we don't have any connection outside the game so there wasn't any reason to stay friends."
Heh when they ask me why I removed them from friends list, I say they forgot to pay protection exalts. Then they immediately invite me to party and trade me few exalts, then I friend them again.

So good.
Last edited by Melkrow on Dec 18, 2013, 1:06:06 AM
Well, I guess there is nothing you can do together playing SF, except for chatting. And you can do it without being in friend list. Unless you do it via PM, if course.

Still, if your "friend" will ever decide to stop playing SF, he still will be in the ignore list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info