I lost a friend because of SFL

"
Wasn't much of a friend to start with if you can erase/ignore him or her that easily, methinks.

QFT
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
"
PureLaine wrote:
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
PureLaine wrote:

Am I in the wrong here? I really felt bad for a moment because I spent time with him before. But honestly, there was no reason to keep him in my friend list.

Did it happen to you?

Your reaction was more like a childish behavior where your playpartner doesn´t want to play with you and your reaction is throwing the tantrum. Especially the ignore.
Ok, I already got the "I can't party in high maps because I am a Discharger so I won't map with you". I already got the "I'm teaching PoE to my lil' brother so I would like to play with him alone." I don't get upset nor angry and say alright and move on without deleting them lol.

Why would you want me to argue with an anti-social person? That would be childish.

And I don't argue in game. I move on and avoid any kind a flame war when it happens. Someone already told me once that I was lying and that it was non sense when I told him to NOT identify his low unique map for the extra 20% bonus. I didn't even argue with him, I deleted/ignored right away.

I'm sorry,but at this point .... wake the fuck up.

Edit: get a grip on what anti-social behavior is.
Last edited by Temper on Dec 18, 2013, 1:36:28 AM
"
My point was, your topic title is misleading. You didn't 'lose a friend because of SFL'. You removed someone who thought you were their friend.
I know but it would be hard to fit that in the title :(
"
PureLaine wrote:

Why would you want me to argue with an anti-social person?

So he´s anti-social because he didn´t played with you?
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Dec 18, 2013, 1:36:22 AM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
PureLaine wrote:

Someone telling me that he doesnt play with anyone is anti-social yes. If you read around that quote you know what you say is not accurate.
"
PureLaine wrote:

And I don't argue in game. I move on and avoid any kind a flame war when it happens. Someone already told me once that I was lying and that it was non sense when I told him to NOT identify his low unique map for the extra 20% bonus. I didn't even argue with him, I deleted/ignored right away.

It doesn't give a bonus. The unid map bonus doesn't apply to unique maps. If it were an unidentified non-unique map, then it would be a 30% bonus, not a 20% bonus.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Version_0.10.8b

"
syrioforel wrote:
"
PureLaine wrote:

It doesn't give a bonus. The unid map bonus doesn't apply to unique maps. If it were an unidentified non-unique map, then it would be a 30% bonus, not a 20% bonus.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Version_0.10.8b

I didn't know about the unique TY. But I what told to him was for all maps in general. I was not completely right as you are saying. But it doesnt change the fact that he called me a liar telling him non sense.
Last edited by PureLaine on Dec 18, 2013, 1:44:50 AM
"
PureLaine wrote:
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
PureLaine wrote:

Someone telling me that he doesnt play with anyone is anti-social yes. If you read around that quote you know what you say is not accurate.

I don't have sex with strange people over the internet either,that's hardly anti social behavior.

"
Temper wrote:
I don't have sex with strange people over the internet either,that's hardly anti social behavior.

That is discrimination! We are all equal even with sex!
"
Temper wrote:

It isn't? Damn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info