EREBUSREAVER THE SON OF CHAOS GUIDE 200.000 dps or tankspec **REBORN*

Alright man, thanks for the quick reply.

I'll wait to see the new skills before going into panic mode then :)
Hi again, is Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw a good alternative to Vaal Pact? It has "Life Leech from Hits with this Weapon applies instantly" mod.
"
Jauer wrote:
well lets all hold our hats and stay calm...

the point cud be... that dagger builds will fail. since they cant Leach enough now for keeping up Leach

while claw builds will over cap Leach so much that it will be a small nerf aslong u do high enough dps...

a endgame setup like mine is over leaching hard on good crits so the effect cud be marginal... we will need to wait and see.

i also see a chance of good es boost maby

i respecced my reaver now.

the result is. on reflect maps i had to exchange melee phys for life leech and melee phys on full for ADDED fire. thats the only way phys reflect for a dagger build is sustainable.

the other method would be getting 6% ll on amulet and 2*2% ll on rings.

the new tree is awesome for our builds since we save a lot of points. i went from the shadow area to the scion area down to the marauder area. that seems to be the best way for non attackspeed dps. heading into the ranger tree instead of the marauder tree is the best way to get attackspeed dps ofc.
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
well as u see thats the dagger issue vs a claw.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
What's your build now for 1.1??
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
í started a elequirbium wander, ripped by alt tap to passives, now i do a caster equilibrium build
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
I am going to try this build for 1.1! I haven't done a duelist since my very first char in standard. Really looking forward to this build!

Quick question though, do you think you could update the passive tree links in the first post? Because of the changes to the tree in the patch, they are all incomplete. :(

I can watch the videos guides you posted and work it out myself but I figured I would ask since I'm sure people will want to try this build in the new patch, and of course I like convenience. :P

Thanks for all your hard work and for having the exact type of build I was wanting. Tanky AND DPS. :D
Last edited by Mayerling on Mar 6, 2014, 9:38:08 PM
"
Mayerling wrote:
I am going to try this build for 1.1! I haven't done a duelist since my very first char in standard. Really looking forward to this build!

Quick question though, do you think you could update the passive tree links in the first post? Because of the changes to the tree in the patch, they are all incomplete. :(

I can watch the videos guides you posted and work it out myself but I figured I would ask since I'm sure people will want to try this build in the new patch, and of course I like convenience. :P

Thanks for all your hard work and for having the exact type of build I was wanting. Tanky AND DPS. :D

well i like conversations to. ill look it up later today or tomorrow.

idk how much ill touch the erebus just now dont expect new videos tomorrow. atm im having fun with my freinds in invasion. im trying something not using a claw for once(i miss my claw)
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Mayerling wrote:

well i like conversations to. ill look it up later today or tomorrow.

idk how much ill touch the erebus just now dont expect new videos tomorrow. atm im having fun with my freinds in invasion. im trying something not using a claw for once(i miss my claw)
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
i will soon post the passive tree after rewamp on the release of the new Leagues
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info