EREBUSREAVER THE SON OF CHAOS GUIDE 200.000 dps or tankspec **REBORN*

Holy moly ^^ Im at 4,1k ES now and just soloed Dominus with ease ^^ even facetanked him.

I must say this build is tanky as hell! Love it. Thank you jauer for sharing it :)

Free Bump
i found a way how to gain power charges.

cast when damage taken + ice spear + power charge on crit + lmp or gmp.

maybe not the best way but its okay for the beginning. figured this out while playing around with cwdt.

also only works when you are surrounded by a lot of mobs

edit: nah not a really efficient way. what a pity
Last edited by dan166 on Feb 19, 2014, 1:44:55 PM
u tryed that in diff setups did never well
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
hmm yea its not really working well. had to buy me
- definetly worth the currency
agreed i promised to make a update running with that ring i havent... srt :). basicly spec out of the power charge rute between ghost reaver and shadow.. then u can also remove the mana Leach. giving u 2 points.. i kept the quest power charge since i find 4 fine.

in my set i run with no dreamfrag since i like the def,dps, resist on my ring. relying on 2x remove frez pots.. have worked flawless so far.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
i dont understand why anyone would run around with that ring instead of running around with 6 pcharges....
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
Jauer wrote:
u tryed that in diff setups did never well

yeah all setups only work if you do reflect maps :(
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
danisonxtc wrote:
i dont understand why anyone would run around with that ring instead of running around with 6 pcharges....

well pure power charges is nice for shure. speccing 6 power charges with this spec seems. the last power charge is not worth the trouble.

i find the ring to supply plenty due to attack speed. holding Down reave without having to recharge also is a dps boost, but agein ligthing strike gives good shock debuff. i cant say what is best. with ring Tool tip loses vs powercharges, since it tells u dps with no charges (but u acculy do have charges)
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
my problem is that i dont have enough base crit chance to build up power charges with lightning strike fast enough. makes gameplay a bit slow for me. and even when i have build up 5 charges my crit strike chance is only at 28 - 30 crit chance. i guess i have to spec into crit chance and crit strike multiplier. also my dps is so damn low and i dont know how u got up to 40k dps. i guess your claw makes the big deal.

my claw kinda sucks with only 240 dps

Last edited by dan166 on Feb 21, 2014, 11:12:04 AM
dps items is belt, ring, glove, claw. ofc my claw is a signifcant part.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info