EREBUSREAVER THE SON OF CHAOS GUIDE 200.000 dps or tankspec **REBORN*

edit: deleted post.

bump from me for a really fun to play build
Last edited by dan166 on Feb 23, 2014, 7:52:13 AM
i always run reave linked with Pcoc, its still the highest clear speed in my opinion.
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
hey jauer. im thinking about crafting a claw. would you recommend using orb of transmutation + alteration + regal ?

i do not have much experience in crafting so im kinda lost and dont know how to start.
well to tell u it short. buy ure claw. or mirror one. the craft cost of getting made a decent claw with around 300 phys + crit far more then regular Price of buy.

a mirrorble claw.. u can buy many mirrors for the cost of trying to craft one.. remark TRY. i know some ppl that put around 300 ex into a craft like that with no luck and not even decent result.. however u can with abit of luck get a ggg claw for fair craft cost..
recepie: u alter+ augment a 77 ilvl+ claw untill u got 2 stats with tyranical role(150-169% phys) and eather top ias or crit chance. meaning a 2 stat base.. from now u will role eternals, regal u will take first comming flat phys aslong its abouve mid role, same with crit, ias, and hybrid %-acc role.
with that methode u can with some luck craft a good phys crit claw, for a acceptable cost... 50 ex if u very Lucky.. maby around 100 ex. but then the gab up to a mirror copy claw is very short cost wise.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Feb 28, 2014, 7:41:13 AM
hi i have a question. is it possible to use 5l-6l carcass jack chest for ur build>?

p.s yes its hard to find a decent claw to enjoy ur build idk where to look t_t

edit: nvm u dont need hp on this build since its ci i forgot lol
Ign: MaMaw
Last edited by astigto06 on Feb 28, 2014, 3:00:34 PM
a gg claw yes. i basicly had to craft mine back when i did it there where no mirroble claws. i used a ton of currency to make it. now gg claws are more commen, but demand is also higher. back when i started my old claw build (ICCB) claws was a cheap alternative with more surv to daggers, the demands have steady gone up. my NeXT build wont have a claw :)
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Feb 28, 2014, 6:36:50 PM
Hi Jauer, love your build :) I've wanted to make either a claw/shield or claw/claw character for some time, but I've always run into the Duelist vs. Shadow problem. The Shadow has the key components of the build (Chaos Inoculation and Ghost Reaver) close to it, whereas the Duelist has to use about 12 arguably useless passives to get to CI and GR. However, the Duelist has Unwavering Stance, Vaal Pact and Iron Reflexes close to the starting area. Do you think the 12-ish passives are worth the trade-off for US, VP and IR? Wouldn't a Shadow with an Eye of Chayula and no Vaal Pact (with a higher attack speed and therfore more constant Life Leech) be just as viable or even better?

Many thanks :)
Last edited by Axal on Mar 1, 2014, 5:47:37 PM
"
Axal wrote:
Hi Jauer, love your build :) I've wanted to make either a claw/shield or claw/claw character for some time, but I've always run into the Duelist vs. Shadow problem. The Shadow has the key components of the build (Chaos Inoculation and Ghost Reaver) close to it, whereas the Duelist has to use about 12 arguably useless passives to get to CI and GR. However, the Duelist has Unwavering Stance, Vaal Pact and Iron Reflexes close to the starting area. Do you think the 12-ish passives are worth the trade-off for US, VP and IR? Wouldn't a Shadow with an Eye of Chayula and no Vaal Pact (with a higher attack speed and therfore more constant Life Leech) be just as viable or even better?

Many thanks :)

long story short. no

unwavering is a vital part of this spec. it wuddent be a tank without the block neck vs any caster bosses- ofc u can tank with Leach but its more risky. also it is a hybrid toon. as u see i run a dps set aswell going into mad dps 1 shot all mode. or magic find. the vall pact is vital not to die from reflect even in tank mode, also helps on very tough Things with Leach.
further more dex is not useless. u get accuracy from it. and the toon needs 152 dex
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Mar 2, 2014, 7:32:13 AM
Hi Jauer, I was planning to use your build after 1.1.0 update in the new leagues. But today I saw the new patch notes and they have substantially changed the passive skills. Are you planning to adjust your build according to the new skill tree? And they also changed how Vaal Pact works, it now reduces the leech by 60%, is it still viable like this?
well lets all hold our hats and stay calm...

the point cud be... that dagger builds will fail. since they cant Leach enough now for keeping up Leach

while claw builds will over cap Leach so much that it will be a small nerf aslong u do high enough dps...

a endgame setup like mine is over leaching hard on good crits so the effect cud be marginal... we will need to wait and see.

i also see a chance of good es boost maby
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info