Deezy's Top Tier Exiles

"
whoismiked wrote:
"

edit: still looking for more claws to vaalorb :D

Best of luck vaaling a CS one :)

I had considered trying for one myself, but the more I thought about it, I personally value my leech too much to lose that implicit leech on my claw so I don't think I will be going for it, at least not anytime soon.

In a perfect scenario, If I was able to get my hands on a godly ring with the perfect stats I need and it included 2% leech, that would pretty much cover the loss as I would only lose out on 1% leech from losing the implicit on my claw, but so far I have not even been able to come close to locating a ring that fits those needs (I would want top phys, top es, leech, and strength). I searched both HC and invasion and nothing comes close to meeting my needs :(

I also considered the fact that I run in parties 99% of my mapping, and often times we have a mf culler with us, so if I had a CS claw it would hurt our potential drops.

I still think a CS bloodseeker would be awesome, perhaps have one in stash just for solo play, but I still would want to make up the leech lost with a perfect ring.

This is just my thoughts and my preference, Especially with me being HC I value every single bit of leech/survivability a ton. Not saying it would not be awesome for you to do it :)

I just realized how important the leech is.
in parties i can run firedmg and switch only at bosses to lifeleech. which is 9% additional in my case. would switch the claw at boss then so i should be okay, and most of the time i map alone or with 2-3 guildies so i prefer dps a bit.

maybe i hit leech on that amulet =)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
whoismiked wrote:
"

edit: still looking for more claws to vaalorb :D

Best of luck vaaling a CS one :)

I had considered trying for one myself, but the more I thought about it, I personally value my leech too much to lose that implicit leech on my claw so I don't think I will be going for it, at least not anytime soon.

In a perfect scenario, If I was able to get my hands on a godly ring with the perfect stats I need and it included 2% leech, that would pretty much cover the loss as I would only lose out on 1% leech from losing the implicit on my claw, but so far I have not even been able to come close to locating a ring that fits those needs (I would want top phys, top es, leech, and strength). I searched both HC and invasion and nothing comes close to meeting my needs :(

I also considered the fact that I run in parties 99% of my mapping, and often times we have a mf culler with us, so if I had a CS claw it would hurt our potential drops.

I still think a CS bloodseeker would be awesome, perhaps have one in stash just for solo play, but I still would want to make up the leech lost with a perfect ring.

This is just my thoughts and my preference, Especially with me being HC I value every single bit of leech/survivability a ton. Not saying it would not be awesome for you to do it :)

I just realized how important the leech is.
in parties i can run firedmg and switch only at bosses to lifeleech. which is 9% additional in my case. would switch the claw at boss then so i should be okay, and most of the time i map alone or with 2-3 guildies so i prefer dps a bit.

maybe i hit leech on that amulet =)

Yeah I agree that you can do without some of the leech for normal mapping, as you mentioned it is very important for crazy boss with a lot of burst damage though.

Best of luck getting leech on the amulet, but I must warn you that hitting Tier one leech is quite hard as it is in the lowest frequency % bracket at 0.295% chance to spawn. Just as a comparison, Tier one physical has a 1.181% chance to spawn, so as you can see the 5-6% leech prefix is quite rare. If you are really wanting a 5-6% leech ammy, it's best to have an ammy with it, and then craft the other affixes onto it.

first try of vaaling claws :P *won*

ye the amu seems to be heavy to roll well, personally i prefer to buy/mirror rings/amu since tis sooo crazy to craft them.^^

another vaalorb used:

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jun 12, 2014, 6:32:48 AM
"

ye the amu seems to be heavy to roll well, personally i prefer to buy/mirror rings/amu since tis sooo crazy to craft them.^^

another vaalorb used:

So lucky, so nice :D
"
whoismiked wrote:
"

another vaalorb used:

So lucky, so nice :D

ya iam lucky :D (was 3rd try^^)

Added my MF witch into the thread and updated some things on my other builds.
Changed my amulet on my Shadow as well as the boots.

The boots don't appear to be that sexy because of some of the useless affixes on them, but really all I need out of boots is high ES and INT since I already have way overcapped res and no need for movement speed as I use whirling blades for all my movement, they were an upgrade for me. That 331 ES on those boots come out to roughly 1k ES after ES bonuses :)
Last edited by whoismiked on Jun 18, 2014, 8:53:48 AM
"
whoismiked wrote:

The boots don't appear to be that sexy because of some of the useless affixes on them, but really all I need out of boots is high ES and INT since I already have way overcapped res and no need for movement speed as I use whirling blades for all my movement, they were an upgrade for me. That 331 ES on those boots come out to roughly 1k ES after ES bonuses :)

Insane boots, I'm trying to get something similar for my character. All I need as well is really high Energy shield without MS due to Lightning warp + Reduced duration + Faster casting.
:)

If not in Hardcore, I'll hopefully be able to craft/buy a pair in the next 4 month. Can't wait!
Last edited by jeppesu on Jun 19, 2014, 4:20:17 PM
Updated some stats and also divined my belt to better rolls

I'm about to hit level 96 and then start doing atziri runs again

"
jeppesu wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:

Insane boots, I'm trying to get something similar for my character. All I need as well is really high Energy shield without MS due to Lightning warp + Reduced duration + Faster casting.
:)

If not in Hardcore, I'll hopefully be able to craft/buy a pair in the next 4 month. Can't wait!

Hell yeah bro, and thanks :)
Last edited by whoismiked on Jun 22, 2014, 9:43:02 PM
Updated a few things with my shadow

Starting to do atziri runs again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info