Deezy's Top Tier Exiles

I use this thread to showcase my main characters. A way to easily link people when they ask questions about my build(s).

================HardCore CI Bloodseeker DS Shadow==================

Hardcore Tank Build

Insane survivabilty and able to facetank every single boss in the game :D

Solo Stats:

Currently level 97 in Hardcore

9876 ES
27k DPS
17k Armor
Instant ES Regen (395 Regen | 3264 Recharge)
Instant Leech (Can leech 7k ES per target!)
Cannot be stunned or Frozen
Immune to Chaos Damage
Runs 4-5 Auras
15% Block

Has done Well over 100 Atziri kills in hardcore.

Atziri Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBX5dvlYaQE

^(this was my very first run and I was nervous lol)

Pros:

Exceptional damage mitigation due to high max res, armor, and chaining CDWT Immortal Calls
Can facetank every boss in the game.
Can do every map mod except Blood Magic

Cons (Only one and it's a very minor con :P )

Prone to being chilled and shocked (it's not too bad because of my very high max res, the ailment only last 1-2 seconds and I carry plenty of flasks to remove it if needed)

====================Low life BM Spec Throw======================

My Main standard build and Uber Atziri Farmer

Currently Level 95

8.3k ES
DPS: 117k w/ GMP
Runs 9 Auras
95% Chance to Crit
91% Chance to Hit

==================Low life BM Rainbow Nuke====================

Some of the gear (like boots) are crappy, but the build works perfectly fine and super fun to play as is, I most likely wont be upgrading things to perfect like I tend to do with most of my other chars, just play with it as is.

Currently Level 94

8.9k ES
82/82/83 All Res

DPS: No idea exactly, hard to calculate and it varies, it's in the hundred of thousands, but it 1 shots everything so the number doesn't matter :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retired Characters
=================== The Tank Marauder ========================

This build was designed for the purpose of being an immortal Tank for the hardcore league. I wanted a build that could facetank every single boss & do every map mod with minimal risk. A build that charges in when it's a crazy boss with crazy mods, the kind of situation people skip, I rush in.

-Max, Double boss, w/ Damage mods? Invite me, let me at em'! Rawr!

The build has finally come together and here he is:

Solo Stats:

Currently level 94 in Hardcore

9101 Life
1220 Energy Shield
18k DPS (Gets up to 26k with good group auras)
75% Block | 65% Spell Block
90% Physical Damage Reduction (w/ Endurance Charges)
470 Life Regen Per second
10% Life Leech (w/ Blood Rage)

Atziri Kill Count: 9

Uber Trio Kill Count: 2

Screehshots (Not updated)

Pros:

Can facetank every boss
Can do every map mod

Cons

Decent Tank DPS but relatively low DPS to other builds
Very expensive build

====================Low life BM Wander======================

Basically same gear as my ST witch, just a different witch, different tree, a wand, and a few color changes on the gear. I switch between wander and ST depending on what I feel like using, both are insane.

I like my ST slightly more but the only reason so is because of whirling blades, if they ever give us a movement skill that can be used with wands, I'd prefer wander over ST.

Solo Stats:

Currently Level 94

8.1k ES
DPS: 74k w/ Chain & GMP | 268k Single Target (67k Tooltip Barrage)
82/75/83 All Res
Runs 8 Auras
95% Chance to Crit
90% Chance to Hit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits & Thanks
A big shoutout to all my friends in the HC league who I map and have fun with on a daily basis! (Munsie, Baker, Cloud, Balls, Dank, Celery ... just to name a few) <3

All the people in my guild who are great guys, fun to chat with, and have helped me anytime I needed it.

<333333333333333 To all
Last edited by whoismiked on Nov 20, 2014, 7:44:10 AM
Sick gear dude :O!
Updated

"
Zarge911 wrote:
Sick gear dude :O!

Thanks! Took ages to build up the gear needed. It's tough times finding trades in HC :(
Oops didn't mean to post, meant to edit thread, oh well.

Updated lots of things
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 8, 2014, 7:32:34 AM
Unreal characters man. That gear is amazing! Well done
"
TMHChaser wrote:

Thank you good sir, soooooooo many hour spent farming and trading to get to this point. But I'm a min-max / stat junkie so it's been a fun journey.

It's just a shame that hardcore league is so barren and it hard to find good trades nowadays :(
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
TMHChaser wrote:

Thank you good sir, soooooooo many hour spent farming and trading to get to this point. But I'm a min-max / stat junkie so it's been a fun journey.

It's just a shame that hardcore league is so barren and it hard to find good trades nowadays :(

I love min-maxing so I can appreciate the time spent to get these items. Sad to hear about the hardcore league, I never got into it, stayed in standard as a recreational player because I tend to play this game in chunks. Best of luck to ya.
"
TMHChaser wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
TMHChaser wrote:

I love min-maxing so I can appreciate the time spent to get these items. Sad to hear about the hardcore league, I never got into it, stayed in standard as a recreational player because I tend to play this game in chunks. Best of luck to ya.

Thanks good sir. I have actually considered ripping my characters to SC just to have a MUCH larger pool of players to trade and map with :-/

Obviously I haven't done it yet, and I don't really 'want' to, but it is not out of the question. I might just do it someday.
Impressive amount of wealth in these characters of yours. Well done.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
6k x 5 on freezing pulse is very low for PA builds... u can get up to 10k with the right gear and passives

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info