whoismiked wrote:
Finished crafting an INSANE shield on the DD witch now :DDDDDD

!
:O
\0/

That shield though. Epic craft man.

:)

Thanks, I am quite happy with it :)

I want to divine it to 700+ someday, but just had other priorities with my currency lately.
As requested Mr Deezy;

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OPBB_ES8RlhRxFSAV1xcvGYYZihpsGo8c3B0UHaoeGigqKPoppSpNLL8s6S9vMFQ74TyOQqNDY0V-RnFHBk4qUzVV1lYtVmNXyVj1WfNbr19qZOdmnm0ZbWxvnnC7cU1yqXYIfNl_xoCkgwmGrofbi3qPRo_6kyeZV5mams-btZ2uncSfy6Kjpn-nCKcrrEesf6yqsbO0DLVItve3MbiTwBrBxcHzwzrDbcaeykrXhtkT2-fdDeGI4vfqGOq66yzrY-vu7BjtQfPd9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cf-T

------------------------------------------------------

~6800 ES currently

I use the appropriate flasks.

Thanks,
DudeBro
@DudeBroDad - Level 82 Max Spell Block Arc Mjolner - Torment
Last edited by Elseab on Jul 24, 2014, 5:19:15 PM
@Elseab (You were asking for advice about the uber trio)

I would move your grace into your your alpha, the extra armor will be slightly more helpful than the tiny bit of cold damage will.

Your gear and setup looks good but one thing I do differently for the trio is a swap in a determination gem to run along with grace, giving me almost 40k armor. Since those bosses are all physical damage and some fire damage from the dual striker.

For me, I have a spare pair of boots in the stash I use for this, these:

^ with those I run determ, disp, hatred, POF, and grace (you wont need POL or POI for that fight)

Since your purity of fire is not level 21, you dont gain the extra max res with them in alpha so you might as well run: disp, determ, grace in your alpha for the trio fight.

The combination of high armor, the immortal calls going off, my granite or jade flasks, and purity of fire I am able to mitigate much of the damage in that fight, then just outleech the rest.

I think if you fit in derterm (just for that fight only), manage your flasks properly, and stay out of the ground degen that a dead boss puts down, you should be just fine.

Getting some life leech on your amulet would be helpful too. I have around 24% without the life leech gem, but of course I use LL gem as well during that fight giving me almost 33% life leech.

Feel free to ask any other question you might have bro, stay safe!
Last edited by whoismiked on Jul 24, 2014, 9:14:23 PM
Did a Uber Atziri run last night O_O

Did the run as a team instead of solo. We had me, a curser, and a LL spec thrower.

With the arrangement we made, My job was to do the uber trio (arguably the hardest part) since I am the tanky build. I successfully killed the Uber Trio!! :)

That is the good news.

The bad news was my good friend died at the very end, at Uber Atziri :'(

We're not 100% sure exactly what happened, but we think his projectile accidentally crossed through his target and hit the mirror version which reflected and killed him :'(

I am happy to know I can handle the Uber trio, but am quite sad about the loss of my friend :(
Last edited by whoismiked on Jul 30, 2014, 1:52:55 PM
Slowly getting together some gear for this shadow build. Obviously not as good as your gear, but do the deficiencies seem like they would prevent the build from working (lower es on chest, boots and gloves)?

Spoiler

Need to sell some stuff to buy Shav's ring and Alpha's, but been slowly accumulating gear for this. Hopefully not in vain?
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
Slowly getting together some gear for this shadow build. Obviously not as good as your gear, but do the deficiencies seem like they would prevent the build from working (lower es on chest, boots and gloves)?

Spoiler

Need to sell some stuff to buy Shav's ring and Alpha's, but been slowly accumulating gear for this. Hopefully not in vain?

That's an amazing setup for the shadow build bro! that will certainly work out!

I built my gear up over a long period of time to get it to the point it's at now, but it most certainly works just as well with much less. Honestly my gear is quite overkill and is not needed, It was just a fun goal for me to build it as strong as possible, but honestly my amount of ES is not needed. MY es is well over 9.5k but I have not gotten to very low ES, like ever. The build is just as viable with much less es.

Your current gear is more than enough to get it going!

I have another friend who made this build with much lower es on gear than even your gear there and even only using a 5 link and he loves it and does just fine with it.

I think your gear is great, really great, and even a few pieces have spots left on them for more es rolls on them. Nice!

Of course, if you need any advice with anything, feel free to hit me up.
Last edited by whoismiked on Jul 30, 2014, 4:41:30 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:

Did the run as a team instead of solo. We had me, a curser, and a LL spec thrower.

With the arrangement we made, My job was to do the uber trio (arguably the hardest part) since I am the tanky build. I successfully killed the Uber Trio!! :)

That is the good news.

We're not 100% sure exactly what happened, but we think his projectile accidentally crossed through his target and hit the mirror version which reflected and killed him :'(

I am happy to know I can handle the Uber trio, but am quite sad about the loss of my friend :(

Did you make a vid of the trio part? That would be cool to see
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:

That is the good news.

Did you make a vid of the trio part? That would be cool to see

Sadly I did not, since it was the first uber run and I hadn't used my recording software in a long time I did not want anything to possibly go wrong, I didn't want some window to pop up due to recording software or anything at all that could possibly distract me.

My plan was to do the first uber run. Then just test record some maps for a while to make sure everything was cool with recording, then I planned to record the second uber run.

:(
Last edited by whoismiked on Jul 30, 2014, 4:53:28 PM
Cheers for the advice. Hopefully the new passive changes don't ruin the build, hehe.
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
Cheers for the advice. Hopefully the new passive changes don't ruin the build, hehe.

Ya I am really unsure and kinda scared on what it gonna happen to it >_<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info