BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Artziee wrote:

im getting ass raped on atziri during the split phase, tips? (normal atziri, im lvl 92)
do i suck at this game?

4.3k ES, no ele adaptation, got vaal pact, around 60k DPS with charges

Are you sure you're not dpsing the maid holding the mirror :p?
If reflect is not the cause of your death do you know what kills you? The spears? The flameblasts? The stormcalls?

Anyway you only have 4.3k ES which is a bit low, but if you went so far as to face Atziri you can probably kill her. You have 60k dps which is plenty so you could consider getting some gloves with 200es (try to get acc or AS on them with no res needed they should be cheap) to boost your survivability.
If you get killed by the spears (unlikely) you can outrange them (watch flubby's video of uber Atziri).
If you get killed by the stormcalls or flameblasts dodge them :p
You could also resort to use Safell's Frame to get +4max (you may need to compensate for the fact that there is only 14@res on it). That means you'll have to snapshot auras using the Covenant (a bit lame). A high ES shield could also be an option.
i want so much to use an ES shield, but then i have trouble with the auras(dont want to snapshot, im looking for something permanent here)

in the tree, ive got all the mana reserve nodes, except the ones near unwavering stance(i think i have 45-46% mana reduction on auras or sth)

and currently running:

Empower-Wrath-Anger-Reduced mana

Prism Guardian:
Reduced mana-Haste-Discipline
-------

Clarity-Reduced mana
and Purity of Fire-Reduced mana-blood magic

or sth like that think i squeeze hatred somewhere

i want to use 6 auras: anger,wrath,clarity,discipline,haste,hatred(and on atziri purity of fire instead of hatred or removing empower and recasting auras with less man reduction, putting pof on mana)

i havent found a way that i can do that with an ES shield
My mirror service threads:
Vaal Regalia, Ambush: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/866352
Phys Claw, Standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/802828
"
Artziee wrote:
i want so much to use an ES shield, but then i have trouble with the auras(dont want to snapshot, im looking for something permanent here)

in the tree, ive got all the mana reserve nodes, except the ones near unwavering stance(i think i have 45-46% mana reduction on auras or sth)

and currently running:

Empower-Wrath-Anger-Reduced mana

Prism Guardian:
Reduced mana-Haste-Discipline
-------

Clarity-Reduced mana
and Purity of Fire-Reduced mana-blood magic

or sth like that think i squeeze hatred somewhere

i want to use 6 auras: anger,wrath,clarity,discipline,haste,hatred(and on atziri purity of fire instead of hatred or removing empower and recasting auras with less man reduction, putting pof on mana)

i havent found a way that i can do that with an ES shield

Please link tree.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
The suggestion for snapshotting was obvioulsy only for Atziri.
If you want to use a true ES shield you'll have to make a choice and run less auras.
Hatred is an aura I wouldn't use, this build don't rely on the physical damage of the dagger so it only provides a little gain (see Fyndel builds if you want a build that really make use of it).

I think there are a few example of this build with ES shield in the previous pages.

.*Elemental Weakness (20-20) vs Critical Weakness (20-20)*.

I won't provide a short answer but just a few numbers to give a rough idea of the strength and weakness of each curse since someonece recently raised the question.

Crit chance: 50%
Crit multi: 450%
Base damage (so non crit): 100 (it doesn't mean anything, it's just simpler to handle)

Versus enemies with 75(150) resistances:
Crit weakness:
non-crit= 25
crit= 181.63
avr= 118.98

Ele weakness:
non-crit= 25
crit= 112.5
avr= 68.75

Crit weakness effectiveness over Ele weakness: 173%

Versus enemies with 75(75) resistances:
Crit weakness:
non-crit= 25
crit= 181.63
avr= 118.98

Ele weakness:
non-crit= 84
crit= 378
avr= 231

Crit weakness effectiveness over Ele weakness: 51%

Versus enemies with 75(125) resistances:
Crit weakness:
non-crit= 25
crit= 181.63
avr= 118.98

Ele weakness:
non-crit= 34
crit= 153
avr= 93.5

Crit weakness effectiveness over Ele weakness: 127.2%

.Increasing the crit chance from 50% to 90% will add between 1 and 2 % effectiveness to Critical Weakness
.Increasing the crit multiplier from 450% to 650% will add between 8 and 11% effectiveness
.Increasing both at 90% and 650% will add between 7 and 9% effectiveness

NB: I did NOT take into account the fact that they are 3 separate elements and that this build does a varying amount of damage of each elements. However this shows that unless Elemental Weakness is fully effective, i.e. that it provides the full 59% MORE damage Critical Weakness will prevail as it ALWAYS gives it full potential.

Your welcome to comment on these numbers (calculation done according to the wiki)
Last edited by Haboryme on May 23, 2014, 6:36:26 PM
76/555 + 20/46 crit weak. Opie Opie ._.
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Last edited by ex_vitek on May 23, 2014, 2:17:35 PM
"
Haboryme wrote:
The suggestion for snapshotting was obvioulsy only for Atziri.
If you want to use a true ES shield you'll have to make a choice and run less auras.
Hatred is an aura I wouldn't use, this build don't rely on the physical damage of the dagger so it only provides a little gain (see Fyndel builds if you want a build that really make use of it).

I think there are a few example of this build with ES shield in the previous pages.

.*Elemental Weakness (20-20) vs Critical Weakness (20-20)*.

I won't provide a short answer but just a few numbers to give a rough idea of the strength and weakness of each curse since someonece recently raised the question.

Crit chance: 50%
Crit multi: 450%
Base damage (so non crit): 100 (it doesn't mean anything, it's just simpler to handle)

Versus enemies with 75(150) resistances:
Crit weakness:
non-crit= 25
crit= 181.63
avr= 118.98

Ele weakness:
non-crit= 25
crit= 112.5
avr= 68.75

Crit weakness effectiveness over Ele weakness: 173%

Versus enemies with 75(75) resistances:
Crit weakness:
non-crit= 25
crit= 181.63
avr= 118.98

Ele weakness:
non-crit= 84
crit= 378
avr= 51.5

Crit weakness effectiveness over Ele weakness: 51%

Versus enemies with 75(125) resistances:
Crit weakness:
non-crit= 25
crit= 181.63
avr= 118.98

Ele weakness:
non-crit= 34
crit= 153
avr= 93.5

Crit weakness effectiveness over Ele weakness: 127.2%

.Increasing the crit chance from 50% to 90% will add between 1 and 2 % effectiveness to Critical Weakness
.Increasing the crit multiplier from 450% to 650% will add between 8 and 11% effectiveness
.Increasing both at 90% and 650% will add between 7 and 9% effectiveness

NB: I did NOT take into account the fact that they are 3 separate elements and that this build does a varying amount of damage of each elements. However this shows that unless Elemental Weakness is fully effective, i.e. that it provides the full 59% MORE damage Critical Weakness will prevail as it ALWAYS gives it full potential.

Your welcome to comment on these numbers (calculation done according to the wiki)

You took 3 scenarios, only one of which is favorable to Elemental Weakness, and did the math wrong on that one (75/75). Ele Weakness does 'average' of 231 in that case, not 51.5, meaning it's about twice as effective as Crit Weakness in that scenario.

Why in the world do you think that most enemies out there have 125 or 150 resists? Based on the resist values on the wiki (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_Experience) I think it's reasonable to assume that in fact, most enemies do not have massively overcapped resists, even in maps, unless you are in a +75% resist map.
I'm doing this build with absolutely none of the necessary items. Yolo.
"
SorakPoE wrote:

You took 3 scenarios, only one of which is favorable to Elemental Weakness, and did the math wrong on that one (75/75). Ele Weakness does 'average' of 231 in that case, not 51.5, meaning it's about twice as effective as Crit Weakness in that scenario.

Why in the world do you think that most enemies out there have 125 or 150 resists? Based on the resist values on the wiki (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Monster_Experience) I think it's reasonable to assume that in fact, most enemies do not have massively overcapped resists, even in maps, unless you are in a +75% resist map.

For 75(75) it's indeed 231 not 51, I wrote 51 twice both for avr and effectivenes. The effectiveness remains the same: Ele weakness is twice as good as Crit Weakness in this case.
I edited

Also I don't recall saying that I think most enemies out there have 125 or even 150 resists.
It's just an example and must be treated as is.
Maps can roll +75% to an element, rare monsters can have "allies have elemental resistances", magic monsters can have "resists elemental damage" so 150 doesn't seem totally impossible in some cases. Actually 150 or 134 is the same the latter being easier to reach.

Does anybody have any guidelines/advice/tips for using this build to attempt the Ubers without the gloves (acuity).

I recently spec'd into this build on Ambush, having a good time. Have most of the mandatory items, but my gear is in no way great (dagger is shit, jewelry is lame atm, etc -- I will of course be upgrading over time)

Either way, would love to hear from others who have made the attempt (preferably succeeded) without the gloves. That seems to be the main piece I will likely not be able to afford unless I claim for myself.

Minimum dps to clear the adds? Minimum ES? Flasks?
"
Veruski wrote:
Does anybody have any guidelines/advice/tips for using this build to attempt the Ubers without the gloves (acuity).

I recently spec'd into this build on Ambush, having a good time. Have most of the mandatory items, but my gear is in no way great (dagger is shit, jewelry is lame atm, etc -- I will of course be upgrading over time)

Either way, would love to hear from others who have made the attempt (preferably succeeded) without the gloves. That seems to be the main piece I will likely not be able to afford unless I claim for myself.

Minimum dps to clear the adds? Minimum ES? Flasks?

Not sure how many points you got but I would try something like this :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB8pebXaiaWlJKyG6qtfKpbio4t9bbWS2osZCDCW-eykrDOlYtrH-btRmK-wn22hqPLYOXBsSiRnHhiB2qtAzqujyOV8ko-uvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCI9GHRT60hcvhtEksICkVdZk552uGmzz3ZMnHNx_xqKjwfNcim0ZO-Hi96crRX4OXBB0LR9Ms1AwwcWIQpAbcFaaE9vU7BjDbY_6e9cRlg5I44TAUfPqcFJjQ_LhwuxHBl9qtMWX0Fb1uT7bbn3jKwrBANsaEHv1S746iGu29xEvmZrrY2aecU2az0NjtzFY9Z3E

Might have missed something since i made it in like 30 seconds. Minimum dps seems to be around 50k from the videos i've seen.

As much ES as you can get, minimum 7k i would say.

Purity of lightning + fire with surgeon's topaz and ruby flasks. I would bring a surgeon's jade and granite flask.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info