BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
BradKTA wrote:

Got that on my ex.. guess I'll just save the imprint for a bit and try again later.

That's pretty awesome, if you didn't need the res I'd keep.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Looking for a little feedback on where to go next. At level 83 this is my tree

And my gear:
Spoiler

(Working on replacing Victory Band and Sorrow Bind to optimize, potentially Maligaro's depending on how much Cold Res I can get on the new ring/belt)

I currently have about 6ex, could potentially raise another 30ex or so if I sold off my other character. So, two questions:

1) What should my next major gear upgrade be? While a Shav's seems quite out of reach at the moment, a 6L Solaris Lorica is within reach without completely gutting my other character, and a CoE is in reach if I do. Short term it seems like having consistent 5-6 Power Charges seems approximately as good as benefiting from Pain Attunement, so is it worth cashing everything in to get it?

2) What's the next thing to get on the tree? Obviously if I were to get CoE, the next step is to get PA, but otherwise what? Candidates to me seem to be: Throatseeker, From the Shadows, or Pure Brutality for offense; Deflection, Body and Soul, or the ES on Shield nodes near Bulwark for defense.
Separate question, and apologies if this has been covered - has it been worked out whether Elemental Weakness or Critical Weakness is the better curse?

Based on my math, it seems that Crit Weakness is slightly better against enemies with no resists (and naturally insanely overcapped resists) but against enemies with >30% or so resists Ele Weakness is better. Not sure how it works out in practice given Ignite / Shock etc in play as well.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Separate question, and apologies if this has been covered - has it been worked out whether Elemental Weakness or Critical Weakness is the better curse?

Based on my math, it seems that Crit Weakness is slightly better against enemies with no resists (and naturally insanely overcapped resists) but against enemies with >30% or so resists Ele Weakness is better. Not sure how it works out in practice given Ignite / Shock etc in play as well.

Don't take my word on it but I'm pretty sure elemental weakness is always better for our build. -59% resists is just insane. Given the amount of ele resist mobs in this game, I'd say just stick with ele weakness.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Why do people still use life leech gem when using blood rage and Coe with the atziri gloves? Is it cause most of our dmg is ele? I assume that's why anyways.

Also I picked up this dagger. Seems good? Gave me a dece dps increase.

Last edited by B2rad on May 22, 2014, 10:49:56 PM
"
BradKTA wrote:
Why do people still use life leech gem when using blood rage and Coe with the atziri gloves? Is it cause most of our dmg is ele? I assume that's why anyways.

Also I picked up this dagger. Seems good? Gave me a dece dps increase.

Yes, you need a physical dagger to survive reflect without a life leech gem as it makes much better use of your on gear leech. (see Fyndel's thread)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by maddoxeu on May 23, 2014, 8:17:09 AM
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Looking for a little feedback on where to go next. At level 83 this is my tree

And my gear:
Spoiler

(Working on replacing Victory Band and Sorrow Bind to optimize, potentially Maligaro's depending on how much Cold Res I can get on the new ring/belt)

I currently have about 6ex, could potentially raise another 30ex or so if I sold off my other character. So, two questions:

1) What should my next major gear upgrade be? While a Shav's seems quite out of reach at the moment, a 6L Solaris Lorica is within reach without completely gutting my other character, and a CoE is in reach if I do. Short term it seems like having consistent 5-6 Power Charges seems approximately as good as benefiting from Pain Attunement, so is it worth cashing everything in to get it?

2) What's the next thing to get on the tree? Obviously if I were to get CoE, the next step is to get PA, but otherwise what? Candidates to me seem to be: Throatseeker, From the Shadows, or Pure Brutality for offense; Deflection, Body and Soul, or the ES on Shield nodes near Bulwark for defense.

I'd go for 6L lorica's just because you want the PC and you won't sacrifice ES (which is probably already quite low).
You could very easily and at little expense upgrade your belt for something with 30+WED, 80+ res and even strength (like
) that could make getting the jewelry right a simpler task.
Your gloves have some nice acc and res but they don't provide much ES so that something I would change too. 1xx ES gloves are cheap it only gets bad for 150+ when you want some strong stats as well.

I wouldn't grab Throatseeker, I'll go for ES nodes instead, you should check if Deflection is worth it otherwise just standard ES nodes.

im getting ass raped on atziri during the split phase, tips? (normal atziri, im lvl 92)
do i suck at this game?

4.3k ES, no ele adaptation, got vaal pact, around 60k DPS with charges
My mirror service threads:
Vaal Regalia, Ambush: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/866352
Phys Claw, Standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/802828
Last edited by Artziee on May 23, 2014, 8:30:38 AM
"
Artziee wrote:

im getting ass raped on atziri during the split phase, tips? (normal atziri, im lvl 92)
do i suck at this game?

4.3k ES, no ele adaptation, got vaal pact, around 60k DPS with charges

No you don't suck - you got something called absolutely no ES.

4.3k ES with Shavs at level 92 even with Prism kinda tells me you've been slacking on the ES nodes.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info