BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Artziee wrote:

pls give feedback on gear, im only at 4k ES atm, getting oneshotted sometimes :P

how i run auras:

Discipline + Hatred + Haste on life (from shield)
Anger + Wrath + lvl 3 Empower + reduced mana, on mana
Clarity + Purity of Lightning + blood magic + reduced mana, on life

i peak only at ~50k dps with 3 frenzy and 6 power charges

ES will go up when you level discipline further. Right now your cwdt set up is useless since cwdt is too low, but I know you're leveling it, just saying because the 1 shots might be spike physical damage. Wearing an auxium can give you more ES as well.

What exactly was 1 shotting you? I used to play with 4.2k ES and 1 shots can be avoided, mainly by a having a nice set up of flasks.

I run the 4 first flasks in all maps, and depending on whether it's a vulnerability map or ele weakness / minus max res, I will swap for the ruby flask.

I don't know your resists, but I would drop purity of fire and run purity of elements and get rings with crit chance, WED and most importantly accuracy.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:

ES will go up when you level discipline further. Right now your cwdt set up is useless since cwdt is too low, but I know you're leveling it, just saying because the 1 shots might be spike physical damage. Wearing an auxium can give you more ES as well.

What exactly was 1 shotting you? I used to play with 4.2k ES and 1 shots can be avoided, mainly by a having a nice set up of flasks.

I run the 4 first flasks in all maps, and depending on whether it's a vulnerability map or ele weakness / minus max res, I will swap for the ruby flask.

I don't know your resists, but I would drop purity of fire and run purity of elements and get rings with crit chance, WED and most importantly accuracy.

lvl cwdt? why's that? i thought it was best to leave it lvl 4~5?
"
aluk4rd wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:

lvl cwdt? why's that? i thought it was best to leave it lvl 4~5?

cwdt at level 7 and other gems adjusted for that works very well for the amount of ES this build has, the other poster had his gem levels a little wonky.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I'm level 84 and I've got all my aura nodes, ES nodes, Inner Force, and Nighstalker. Should I go for Elemental Dominion next or Adder's Touch?
IGN: Yolowanda
"
chilipino wrote:
I'm level 84 and I've got all my aura nodes, ES nodes, Inner Force, and Nighstalker. Should I go for Elemental Dominion next or Adder's Touch?

It will depend on your weapon critical chance, your overall added damage and crit chance/crit multi but I would say Adder's Touch is likely to come ahead.
"
stzbttln wrote:

k so here's my current situation:

My dps went from 39,8k to 46.222k, crit chance remained the same, lost 20% crit mult.
My ES went from 5.7k to 4.5k

gear
Spoiler

passive:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABEZYZihqPHNwdqio4LR874TyORnFHBkrITLNQMFYtX2ptGW6qb55wu3vXf8aDCY_6kyebtZ2joqOnK6lurH-0DLXywfPDOspK217hiOL36rr22vsJ_KtcirfW21ktqLGQ8pebXaiaWlLBxewYw22IQpAbcFaaE9vUwuzy4WND44RW6gV92RMvb4hrLYOXBsSitMUrCsEA2xoQe_VLvjqX0Fb1uT7bbn3jtvcRL8BRcNVwUlfJKPrr7riTDH0Qf8aepwiPRh0U-tIXL4bRJLCApFXWZOcZ19vn

that dusk grasp ring i have gives me more dps than voideye+wrath.

Now i gotta find a way to leave room for pur fire/lightning for atziri, havent killed her yet.

*No more snapshot. :)
Last edited by aluk4rd on May 22, 2014, 9:58:45 AM

Should I eternal/exalt this for mid to top fire or cold res? Scared if I just slam one on there I'll get like life regen lol
^ I would eternal it, expensive, but worth

@aluk4rd in ur place, I was snapshotting without left side of tree (just to have more ES.. surviving >> dps, since u had 30k+), when I got extra lvls - Got Inner Force, and only after Atziri's Acuity I got all left aura nodes to get rid of snapshots

now u can die much easier with less ES, dead guys dont get lvlups -__-
just imo lol
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Last edited by ex_vitek on May 22, 2014, 11:26:34 AM

Got that on my ex.. guess I'll just save the imprint for a bit and try again later.
"
ex_vitek wrote:

@aluk4rd in ur place, I was snapshotting without left side of tree (just to have more ES.. surviving >> dps, since u had 30k+), when I got extra lvls - Got Inner Force, and only after Atziri's Acuity I got all left aura nodes to get rid of snapshots

now u can die much easier with less ES, dead guys dont get lvlups -__-
just imo lol

i can still snapshot and i'll probably continue to do so.

gear (5.8k es, 46.9k dps)
Spoiler

snapshotting with the convenant. Anger, wrath, hatred and purity of elements on life, haste discipline purity of lightning on mana, might drop lightning to run clarity, shotting a lot of blanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info