1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

I dont know if its just me, but the link to the screenshot doesn't work, apparently it has errors. Just to let GGG know so they can fix it.
Rampage: xGyoX
Keep making mtx's Russell! I will have a new supporter pack soon and I have about 735/1100 planned already! Don't let that other 365 points go to waste!
ign: Vixien
Last edited by vixien on Dec 16, 2013, 9:49:09 PM
I am so buying that xmas pack :D
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Russell wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
New items and new stuff is always nice but I'm sure that most people agree that this should not be the main focus at the moment. Performance/desync/netcode should be the main concern right now. But it seems that almost every GGG employee only works onto new Items, skills and microtransactions. When did GGG even touched the netcode the last time? A year ago?

Focus, people, FOCUS!

Every announcement I become the only dev at GGG it seems.

Amazing work Russell. Don't let the people who probably don't even buy your MTX's get to ya.
Yourself and the GGG team have made some sick stuff
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Can't wait !!!!!!
whatever you are selling I'm buying
"
JdKhan wrote:
Dont let them get to you Russel :)

I was expecting mtx where all classes can use though (not the skill one)
The back attachment is for Marauder only? My poor Templar lol

The back attachment is for all classes.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
fix barrage
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
"
Vorthaz wrote:
It's not so much me protecting GGG, they don't need it. That's just me being allergic to stupidity.
One, you have no idea how the company is run, stop making these ridiculous assertions.
Two, the desync issue is always the priority for GGG
Third, free to play models require you to constantly add stuff to the game, there is never "enough" mtx because people will want more, and as the game grows GGG will need more money.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, just stop digging yourself deeper, thanks.

Yeah, and with your same logic, I'm supposed to believe you know all about how the company's run and you know what you are on about?

pfff, give me a break, heard enough batsheet for one day!

Then why not listen to the guy that's in charge of the company? Chris posted that less than 5% of the company works on mtxs.

Everyone who bitches about mtxs coming out and asserting that making those is taking away from working on other stuff is A FUCKING IDIOT.

As others have rightly pointed out, the mtxs folks have talents that landed them in mtx land instead of coding land for a reason.

lol at epic rage from triple forum title hero
"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Yeah, and with your same logic, I'm supposed to believe you know all about how the company's run and you know what you are on about?

pfff, give me a break, heard enough batsheet for one day!

Then why not listen to the guy that's in charge of the company? Chris posted that less than 5% of the company works on mtxs.

Everyone who bitches about mtxs coming out and asserting that making those is taking away from working on other stuff is A FUCKING IDIOT.

As others have rightly pointed out, the mtxs folks have talents that landed them in mtx land instead of coding land for a reason.

lol at epic rage from triple forum title hero

I applaud you to your reasonable counter while ignoring the devs discussed.

Now go back under your bridge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info