1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

"
All resources need to be directed to desync and serious endgame issues, I think they met with enough support, and have more than enough mtx choices in their store.

Luckily GGG never had to rely on your support to get anything done, PoE would still be a view of the spirit.

Oriental saying: "Unwise is the dog which bites the hand that feeds him"
"
Mordron wrote:
"
All resources need to be directed to desync and serious endgame issues, I think they met with enough support, and have more than enough mtx choices in their store.

Luckily GGG never had to rely on your support to get anything done, PoE would still be a view of the spirit.

lol you're using it out of context, l2quote

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I applaud you to your reasonable counter while ignoring the devs discussed.

Now go back under your bridge.

wotm8

"
"
Mordron wrote:
"

Very weak reaction... you're not half as good a troll as I figured, but then I'll be good sport and throw the ball back at you for once: do me a favor, please re-place my quote in your "con-text"... I feel this could be funny.

Point is it takes some nerve to pretend giving directions in regard to the use of support funds while boasting to never have contributed anything yourself... you've got the right to an opinion, but - driving the nail into the coffin - you're criticizing how the devs do their best to keep the boat sailing and you're trying to ridicule people who actually contribute to the same goal... pathetic. l2bdecent.
"

All resources need to be directed to desync and serious endgame issues,"I think" they met with enough support, and have more than enough mtx choices in their store.

I believe you don't think. Or you wouldn't have typed that.

Enough mtx? I for one would like to see a lot more variations of effects, and also improvement of the basic ones (some are a bit to much and clutter the screen like Decoy Totem).

(Also the particle effect that are emited when some monsters are hit (like skeletons/statues) are to much with fast hitting attacks or when a lot are hit on the same time (big groups) and should get a limiter of some sort or/and a lesser density).

And where would the "All resources (money) come from? If there is nothing to sell that are of interest. If you meant the resources as in persons I believe that the people who work with graphic/animations/texturing/art/modeling etc. do not work with the net/client coding (I could be wrong though).
Last edited by mrgrin on Dec 17, 2013, 8:01:46 AM
"
Mordron wrote:
yada yada

cool story

"
mrgrin wrote:
"

All resources need to be directed to desync and serious endgame issues,"I think" they met with enough support, and have more than enough mtx choices in their store.

Enough mtx? I for one would like to see a lot more variations of effects, and also improvement of the basic ones (some are a bit to much and clutter the screen like Decoy Totem).

(Also the particle effect that are emited when some monsters are hit (like skeletons/statues) are to much with fast hitting attacks or when a lot are hit on the same time (big groups) and should get a limiter of some sort or/and a lesser density).

And where would the "All resources (money) come from? If there is nothing to sell that are of interest. If you meant the resources as in persons I believe that the people who work with graphic/animations/texturing/art/modeling etc. do not work with the net/client coding (I could be wrong though).

You keep missing the point

There's more than enough effects, its not a real life item with limited stocks. They can keep selling the current ones. If every one who supported ggg had to go through and buy each item, they would be friggin loaded with support money.
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Dec 17, 2013, 8:31:04 AM
"
MIIKKAAA wrote:
"
misterblort wrote:
I like the alternate effects, I really do, but patching just to put in more effects is kinda lame, if there is a patch I expect to see changes on the game and not if there are santa hats etc..
I don't mind they are also in the patch, but make patches worthwhile and not just x amount of microtransactions added and nothing else, because changing the version number on the sole fact that there are more microtransactions is just lame..

I like the storm call effect, but it looks like fire when it does lightning damage ..

I'm not sure if you have understood the contents of patch 1.0.4 wrong or I misunderstood your post but 1.0.4 has a lot of new stuff other than microtransactions (check out one of the latest news posts).

I also have to say, the bitching related to microtransactions in this thread is absurd and totally uncalled-for. GGG is doing a great job with these patches (granted, there is always room for improvement). You can never please some people it seems.

Allright I found some stuff (had to look hard tho.. Well not really but it had already dissapeared from the homepage)

-a new fire skill (currently internally codenamed "Charged Blast")
-four new Unique items.
-several new microtransactions.
-new vendor recipes and achievements.
-looking at buffing various fire skills and damage support gems.

You were right! Good :) Thing is, I only read this post and this stuff isn't noted anywhere else but in the quickfix thread(1.0.3b) so that's why I missed it. And probably allot of other people too! This thread made it seem as mtx's is the only thing changing in the new patch.

I wasn't bitching about the game or how it is developing btw.
GGG is doing an awesome job! And a dev that patches this frequently is very rare.

Congratz on your GOTY award! Well deserved!
"
"
Mordron wrote:
yada yada

cool story

"
mrgrin wrote:
"

You keep missing the point

There's more than enough effects, its not a real life item with limited stocks. They can keep selling the current ones. If every one who supported ggg had to go through and buy each item, they would be friggin loaded with support money.

I believe I'm not alone who want more. I can spend more, and some effects I won't buy since they don't appeal to me hence I (and probably many others) won't spend more on already existing none appealing effects.
Last edited by mrgrin on Dec 17, 2013, 9:52:44 AM
I'm ashamed to be a part of the gaming community sometimes. Just disgusting.
"

"

"
Mordron wrote:

yada yada

When my original text was:

"Very weak reaction... you're not half as good a troll as I figured, but then I'll be good sport and throw the ball back at you for once: do me a favor, please re-place my quote in your "con-text"... I feel this could be funny.

Point is it takes some nerve to pretend giving directions in regard to the use of support funds while boasting to never have contributed anything yourself... you've got the right to an opinion, but - driving the nail into the coffin - you're criticizing how the devs do their best to keep the boat sailing and you're trying to ridicule people who actually contribute to the same goal... pathetic. l2bdecent."

implies indeed great quoting skills "Professor"... seems you're a bit short on arguments, perhaps you realized you have little ground to stand on.
nice :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info