1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

"
Vorthaz wrote:
It's not so much me protecting GGG, they don't need it. That's just me being allergic to stupidity.
One, you have no idea how the company is run, stop making these ridiculous assertions.
Two, the desync issue is always the priority for GGG
Third, free to play models require you to constantly add stuff to the game, there is never "enough" mtx because people will want more, and as the game grows GGG will need more money.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, just stop digging yourself deeper, thanks.

Yeah, and with your same logic, I'm supposed to believe you know all about how the company's run and you know what you are on about?

pfff, give me a break, heard enough batsheet for one day!
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Dec 16, 2013, 9:57:58 AM
"
777isHARDCORE wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
placemaker wrote:
how about start balancing game ? tree ? d e s y n c h ?

+1

Every news post is stuff to buy or a new unneeded skill to put another microtransaction on later.

Don't care about more of the same, only care about changes.

Especially changes in crafting. Shopping to progress=YAWN.

Stopped playing

But still posting your pointless opinion on the forums?

What kind of life do you lead exactly?

There is nothing wrong with someone giving feedback to how he felt about the game when he stopped playing it.
Edit: And I guess no longer playing a game does not mean you no longer check the forums or the news posts of it.
Last edited by lexcaintt on Dec 16, 2013, 10:15:04 AM
"
Vorthaz wrote:
"
placemaker wrote:
how about start balancing game ? tree ? d e s y n c h ?

How about stop whining about it? g r o w u p?

how about g t f o and d o n a t e more kid ?

me and my new bmw / care
"
Argdel wrote:
Nice! Now can you make it so BoR users can have back attachments too please :)

BoR users should get helm effects and not as for an unrealistic back attachment that is for armor only.
if u guys make a wearable santa hat. ill literally throw my wallet at you.
IGN Suck
How come you/they almost only add new skill effects for the new skills thses days and not the old ones?
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
POE has neither the time nor the inclination to explain itself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very free game that it provides, and then questions the manner in which they provide it. POE would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and learn to code. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Saved
"
Chris wrote:
"
Deankar wrote:
Great, more microtransactions...

Yes, I agree that it's great. As long as we can release at least two every patch, we'll be able to keep the game around for a long time!

Less than 5% of our company works on microtransactions. I'm sorry that the news isn't about an actual gameplay feature, but some people are interested in these!

I'm one of them.

The tribal storm call is awesome and I will throw money at it.
"
"
Argdel wrote:
Nice! Now can you make it so BoR users can have back attachments too please :)

BoR users should get helm effects and not as for an unrealistic back attachment that is for armor only.

How is a backpack without a chest armour piece unrealistic exactly? That is just a silly remark.
I´ll play Path of Exile at Christmas :´D
Diablo II Fanboy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info