0.10.0 Patch Notes

I'm not rude, I'm blunt.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
"
Udja wrote:
ok fanboi :)

He spells fanboy with an "I". Watch out for this guy.
"

Udja wrote:
ok fanboi :)
D33p wrote:

He spells fanboy with an "I". Watch out for this guy.

I believe it is the accepted spelling:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanboi
For the love of god, when an issue is sorted out, please don't dig it back from its grave and confuse ppl. As far as I can see, I find no issue with most of what they had to say about microtransactions with regards to cosmetic skins and whatnot. My only concern is if they will make it available between leagues. If that is addressed, I fail to see much that's wrong about it as it happens to be now.

I've played plenty of games where people think very differently about what constitutes fair pricing, namely if they happen to be unable to afford it or at borderline point for purchasing something. Granted most big publishing houses (and even some of the smaller ones) tend to overcharge for their purchasable services, but there's no real need to tar everybody with the same brush.

To further reiterate: I have had many legitimate questions and concerns, which have been addressed quite speedily by the staff or the mods (or even helpful forum members) as an when they have popped up. The staff here are very honest and largely open about everything that they do. I'll stand by that.

And just a final addition: complaining for complaining's sake after an issue is resolved can only lead to egg on your face if it happens to go wrong. So go figure.

regards from Wraeclast.
1337 21gn17ur3
As long as things are rectified and there is fairness for all, that's all I really care about.
Any info if the browser version of the updated skill tree will be available before the launch?
2 hours before launch time, according to the devs.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
2 hours before launch time, according to the devs.

Ok, ty!
Cheers for the patch notes, just trying to learn more about the loss of Phase run. This has been one of my favorite skills.

Does anyone have any info or links to any threads regarding why this skill has been removed and any idea when it might be making a comeback?

Thanks for any help or info and good luck GGG on OB.

"
I find no issue with most of what they had to say about microtransactions with regards to cosmetic skins and whatnot. My only concern is if they will make it available between leagues. If that is addressed, I fail to see much that's wrong about it as it happens to be now.

regards from Wraeclast.

Hope this staff quote answers your question

"
Chris wrote:

"
Eivon wrote:
So just want to get some clarification. If I use a cosmetic effect on my hardcore character and he dies. I will be able to remove the cosmetic effect when my toon and all his equipped items ends up in the default league right?

Like i wrote in my previous post, will only play HC.

You can get the effect back to your microtransaction stash from any league and then apply it to any other league.

Last edited by Jaknet on Jan 23, 2013, 11:06:20 AM
does someone know how much MB the patch should have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info