kripps fan spreadsheet handouts he wants

I'm actually kinda disappointed to hear this. I was literally just the other day saying to my brother the thing I like about Kripp and don't like about Athene, is that Kripp plays the game like everyone else and teaches people how to play - whereas Athene just asks everyone to give him stuff and then says stuff like "OMG Look how OP I am!".

I like the fact that Kripp, usually, just plays the game. Which shows us who watch his videos that we too can just play the game and be just as good.

So seeing him asking for handouts, seemingly going down the same path as Athene, for me personally as a Kripp follower, is disappointing.

It'll be sad the day I see him make a world first level 100 POE video, with his character decked out in 100's of GCP worth of gear all given to him. Essentially playing the game the way it isn't meant to be played. So yeah, if he's actually going to be doing this, I don't think I'll bother watching as there will be little to learn from it, and that is the main reason I watch his videos in the first place.

Just my personal opinion.
INGAME: Savanity
He did say that he is trading for the items he's not taking them for free.
"There's a legend on the internet that if you stay a virgin until your 30, you become a wizard."
"The right man in the wrong place can make all difference in the world"
"
Derity wrote:

It'll be sad the day I see him make a world first level 100 POE video, with his character decked out in 100's

has Kripp or anyone calulated out how long this will take? 2 or 3 weeks I'm guessing?

or perhaps its not possible in current meta?
"
IMSilver wrote:
I love kripp.
I would gladly give him one of my kidneys if he needed it.

i might need a liver in the future, would u sell/trade it with me?
holy shit. Never seen an albino kiwi before.

But ugh on topic. Bleh. More power to him if people are willing to just give him items with the knowledge that they will not get acknowledged by their hero.

Only person krip is cheating, is himself, when you do stuff like that.
Smoother than Smooth.
"
ZomBenjamin wrote:
He did say that he is trading for the items he's not taking them for free.

lets not let facts get in the way of a good ole fashion hate thread
ign: Archery
Dumbest thread I've read in a while. This is like the blizzard forums. Think it's my first post too, shame I decided to waste it in this thread.
Insert random insult about not being hardcore or legit hear.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Ill be trading for everything I need. I wont be using any Alchs or Chaos or anything like that. So if you stumble across something on the list, I'll give you a fair deal.

spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApGQzMqD8JhZdG5Uazl4TXhxQ3JDUWhUbjlFQWhaUnc#gid=1
herp derp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info