kripps fan spreadsheet handouts he wants

"
queue waterfall of gear from fan boys to Kripp.
Then listen to kripp tell you how good he is for beating someone that actually does it themselves.

start streaming then and gain what he did. Kripp was nothing but another random former member of exodus with not more than 50 viewers at max before D3. Then he put together team nolife and took World First diablo hardcore inferno kill without getting fed gear outside of his teammates who were all feeding gear to each other since they were a 4 man group. and eventually beating People who were getting fed gear Cough "athene" Cough.
the hate is strong in this thread.

I watch his videos while playing, don't care of giving stuff out but one thing, I have noticed is that compared to other players he are more likely to NOT take items from strangers, unless it's to test a build, e.g. LS Ranger, which he gave the item back when the user wanted it back.

And in the 1 week race he was in, he first last day was okay with trading stuff for maps, else it was self-found.

I doubt many in here to be as honest, earnest, and righteous they want to portray themselves as, while trying to burn another player.

I find the misconceptions and misinformation dazzling, especially some of the Diamonds, money certainly doesn't buy you wisdom, as proved once again.

Everyone trolls once in a while, he makes a joke and the forum sets ablaze in flames with threads of whining of a simple joke.

All I see in this thread is envy, because I also sometimes wish to be able to earn a nice amount of money just from playing a game of whatever I want in my free time.

I play games... shocked, i know.
Last edited by burgundy on Jan 23, 2013, 9:06:19 AM
This thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere good or healthy. Just finger pointing and insults.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Suspiria79 wrote:
I understand that you're rolling with the name "Caveman", but must you speak like one? Seriously, I just got a headache trying to read this.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAAAAAAPPPPPP SOOOONNN!!!
"
Monopaly wrote:
"
queue waterfall of gear from fan boys to Kripp.
Then listen to kripp tell you how good he is for beating someone that actually does it themselves.

start streaming then and gain what he did. Kripp was nothing but another random former member of exodus with not more than 50 viewers at max before D3. Then he put together team nolife and took World First diablo hardcore inferno kill without getting fed gear outside of his teammates who were all feeding gear to each other since they were a 4 man group. and eventually beating People who were getting fed gear Cough "athene" Cough.

To be honest I always wondered why people stream games like D3/PoE at all? I mean they just play the same way you do... aRPGs don't require an enormous amount of skill that an average gamer doesn't have.. sooo why?
Just FYI I'm not envy that he's streaming and making money... I like streams and I watch quite a bit StarCraft2 in my free time (way more than I play), but seeing IdrA play is actually amazing because he plays very skillful and I could never be as good as him.
"
"
ZomBenjamin wrote:
He did say that he is trading for the items he's not taking them for free.

lets not let facts get in the way of a good ole fashion hate thread
"Wait, what did I just drink?" - Socrates
"
burgundy wrote:
the hate is strong in this thread.

I watch his videos while playing, don't care of giving stuff out but one thing, I have noticed is that compared to other players he are more likely to NOT take items from strangers, unless it's to test a build, e.g. LS Ranger, which he gave the item back when the user wanted it back.

And in the 1 week race he was in, he first last day was okay with trading stuff for maps, else it was self-found.

I doubt many in here to be as honest, earnest, and righteous they want to portray themselves as, while trying to burn another player.

I find the misconceptions and misinformation dazzling, especially some of the Diamonds, money certainly doesn't buy you wisdom, as proved once again.

Everyone trolls once in a while, he makes a joke and the forum sets ablaze in flames with threads of whining of a simple joke.

All I see in this thread is envy, because I also sometimes wish to be able to earn a nice amount of money just from playing a game of whatever I want in my free time.

"Wait, what did I just drink?" - Socrates
"
Asphael wrote:
To be honest I always wondered why people stream games like D3/PoE at all? I mean they just play the same way you do... aRPGs don't require an enormous amount of skill that an average gamer doesn't have.. sooo why?
Just FYI I'm not envy that he's streaming and making money... I like streams and I watch quite a bit StarCraft2 in my free time (way more than I play), but seeing IdrA play is actually amazing because he plays very skillful and I could never be as good as him.

Wait you're saying you win the races and reach level 80 + in 7 days just like Kripp? O.K.
People watch Kripp for the same reason you watch IdrA.

Judging on someone for eating strawberry ice cream while you like vanilla ice cream is the same thing.

Just start watching your own business and let other people watch theirs. Is that so hard? Of course, there are these pretty trolls who just want to stir up some spam thread action, so they post a thread such as this one. Good job, you trolled well, people were tricked into actually discussing it!

Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Being handed gear/loot/commodities to get server first takes all the credibility away from that achievement.

I'll be happy to grats the true top players that did the work themselves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info