kripps fan spreadsheet handouts he wants

stream to win as it always will be, just said on stream has a spreadsheet for his fanboys to hook him up with quality gems and gear cause he is saving all his own mats for end game, so funny when he said before, he doesn't want handouts, LOL

I did see a bunch of 15% faster attacks quality gems, 2 power siphon and bunch of more stuff, Athene status here he comes power hungry
Last edited by cavespro on Jan 22, 2013, 8:22:04 PM
I understand that you're rolling with the name "Caveman", but must you speak like one? Seriously, I just got a headache trying to read this.

"
Suspiria79 wrote:
I understand that you're rolling with the name "Caveman", but must you speak like one? Seriously, I just got a headache trying to read this.

sorry man, imma ah to stupidah like all internet post, no school, only reading i get is when someone post after me on how bad my grammer and english is
And how does that directly affect you ? Are you going for a world first level 100 ? Are you trying to compete with him in any way ?
Hes streaming and he has a fanbase.If the fanbase wants to support him by giving away theyr own stuff,its theyr choise and free will to do so.He doesent randomly generate items,people find them and give them to him.Meaning that they dont appear out of nowhere,do they ?

To me you just sound really really jealous of him getting the items and not you.
"
stream to win as it always will be, just said on stream has a spreadsheet for his fanboys to hook him up with quality gems and gear cause he is saving all his own mats for end game, so funny when he said before, he doesn't want handouts, LOL

I did see a bunch of 15% faster attacks quality gems, 2 power siphon and bunch of more stuff, Athene status here he comes power hungry

I don't know much about him except seeing some of his stream, but why do you care so much about what other people do anyway?

If anyone wants to give him stuff, its their rights to do so. No big deal, doesn't affect any one of us.
Fools and their money are easily parted, that is all.
IGN:
Seems egotistical that he would expect handouts and sad that he'll probably get them. I don't get this fanaticism that comes with internet "celebrity". I've never been so passionate about someone who couldn't care less about me that I would spend time trying to help them.

He doesn't even know you exist, fans. Doesn't know your name, favorite color or what you have with your coffee in the morning.

And yet you want to do him a favor?
Snorlak this is more a post of people hating him that I've seen over the last few weeks with tons of responses to it. More less the ole I don't take items from fans.

He has good insight on the game and what not, I listen while I play, when nothing is on TV. Why I lol at it, call it a true troll post will you.

And btw yes its a race to 100 if you want to call it that, who isn't competing to reach 100.

I'm just racing not to die. Can't play the game 20 hours a day this next few months. But for sure playing it safe and efficent. Go hardcore or go home.
The real issue here, though, is the fact that you're so irritated about strangers giving another stranger some virtual items that you've taken arms and created a nonsensical post about it on a forum. Seriously, who in the fuck cares if the guy gets some free stuff from his fanbase?

Personally, I could give a shit about "pro" (ugh) gamers or streams, but thousands upon thousands of others do. Obviously, the guy has made a massive impact on PoE's playerbase and has done nothing but guided new (and experienced!) players through what can be an incredibly intimidating start to an already intimidating game, so again, why should it matter to you?

Your original post reeks of childish jealousy. If you disagree with Kripp's methods, then simply quit following him. Not sure why you'd do so to begin with, though, as (from what I was able to ascertain) it's pretty clear you don't care for him.
"
Suspiria79 wrote:
The real issue here, though, is the fact that you're so irritated about strangers giving another stranger some virtual items that you've taken arms and created a nonsensical post about it on a forum. Seriously, who in the fuck cares if the guy gets some free stuff from his fanbase?

Personally, I could give a shit about "pro" (ugh) gamers or streams, but thousands upon thousands of others do. Obviously, the guy has made a massive impact on PoE's playerbase and has done nothing but guided new (and experienced!) players through what can be an incredibly intimidating start to an already intimidating game, so again, why should it matter to you?

Your original post reeks of childish jealousy. If you disagree with Kripp's methods, then simply quit following him. Not sure why you'd do so to begin with, though, as (from what I was able to ascertain) it's pretty clear you don't care for him.

I bet no one can tell who the Kripp fan is in this thread.

*Cough*

Also, when someone is mad at someone else being made at someone is it... hypocrisy-ception?

Edit: I think this thread needs a bit of cute therapy. Everyone please take a moment to d'awww at this adorable baby kiwi.

Last edited by EvilParfait on Jan 22, 2013, 8:39:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info