[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
avarcis wrote:

Ok, I'll have to admit that I'm somewhat new to all this, but I hope someone can make it clear for me: Why do we bother with a number of those aura buffing nodes?

It's been awhile since I played an incinerator but I believe those nodes you mentioned (inner force etc) are for buffing Arctic Armor. The bonus to clarity is just that, a bonus. I could be wrong though.
Okay so I just respeced into the new 1.2 builds that Appels has suggested (I'm 75)

My incineration damage has remained almost the same - all the fire nodes and ele damage nodes make it do about the same damage as before.

My life has increased by about 1k which is quite a nice bonus seeing as though my gear is more focused towards resists rather than life.

Speaking of resists, I'm no longer capped at 82%, instead fire is at 79%, Cold is at 71% and Lightning is at 72% - Not a huge deal as the extra 10 or so resists are pretty easy to get.

The biggest change that has hit this build is the clarity nerf. I am no longer able to sustain arctic armour while moving as my mana regen has gone from 230 to 140. I still have some mana nodes to pick up but as my arctic armour is not yet level 20 I doubt I will ever be able to sustain it.

Hope this helps for anyone who was unsure whether to respec this build or try something different. Overall the build still holds up well (Thanks to the mana + life on kill) and is still viable for 1.2.
playing this build currently at lvl 79, with some very minor changes.

The expansion crippled the mana regen, artic armor is tough to sustain while walking now, but the overall damage was greatly increased.

The loss of about 3% max resists isn't that noticeable for the vast majority of time, and the overall resourcefullness of the scion make it a really cool build to play. Just avoid half\no-regen maps at all costs now.

and thanks for the great build man, loved leveling it this far =p
The mana issues are something I am looking into. I do not want to play her without AA.

But.. I just learned that herald of Ice affects Incinerate.

Incinerate will be insanely OP. I am rerolling an incinerator as I'm writing on the new leagues. I expect this build to be fully updated within a weeks time.

Edit: as for the mana problems,this seemed to work out for me with just 60% mana regen on gear.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABAcIZwj0D6sQWBEPFHUUsBa_GDwY2xmKGo8c3B8CH8cj9iSdJpUnqSpTKo0reCycLYMtiy2oL28yNDbYOlg64UGHRnFJG0p9S1dMLU2STeNTNVVLVcZW-lcrXyph4mJaYpVnoGpDbRlvnnC7dFV08X11f8aCHoMJg9uFModlh3aIQow2kyeTOpcGm7WjiqZXrJivt7GQsnC0DLc-t9a7470nvYLAVMDjwcXDOsSiykrTfti92RPbC9tZ7BjsVe4O73rxbPGz8kX22vno-wn8xf4K_ro=
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Aug 22, 2014, 11:06:35 AM
Isn't unwavering stance insurmountable in this type of build?

How do you solve the problem of getting all those off colours on infernal mantle?
Perhaps moving incinerate link to an evasion hybrid 4l piece until we have enough chroms and luck?
I cannot agree with aura nodes at all for this build. Arctic armor and herald of ice are not auras. This is not an aura build, and as such the paltry benefit our one aura gains from those nodes cannot be worth it.

The nerf to clarity didn't hit me that hard, I'm using something similar to the previous tree but modified for three dragons. Our mana regen always came primarily from high int + eldritch battery at high levels. I suggest trying discipline out if you are barely not making the regen threshold, as even if you take a net loss in usable mana pool it will increase your regen.

I'm failing to see the appeal of branching off so deeply into the dex side of the tree myself. We need unwavering stance, I don't think "Chance to avoid interruption from stuns" and "Chance to avoid being stunned." will stack additively and rather be calculated seperately potentially vs the full chance to be stunned which is less appealing.
Last edited by Omnicide24 on Aug 23, 2014, 1:06:25 PM
Nice build.
I m using in rampage league. Just hit merc and enjoying every bit of it.
I m using spell echo instead of add chaos dmg and it works better for me.
I m thinking of using poacher mark instead of flammability.
Where can i get faster proyectiles?
So, the new ring Mokou's Embrace is very good for this build.
Poachers mark looks alright if you want to build frenzy charges but remember that the life and mana granted is when enemies are hit by an attack. Incinerate is not an attack so you won't get the life + mana gain on hit bonuses from poachers mark.

As far as rings go Mokou's Embrace seems to be pretty good for this build. It has decent resists and a nice added fire as well as a pretty big bonus for us when you are ignited. There are definitely better rare rings out there but depending on the cost of Mokou's it could be worth it just for levelling.

And if you're playing as a scion faster projectiles are a quest reward for Sever the Right Hand on Act 3 Normal. If you're playing as a witch, it's not a quest reward and you'll have to trade with another player to get it (Don't pay more than a fusing for it!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info