[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Love this so far. Only a level 47 though.
Found I had a bit of a hard time leveling gems since all attributes have to come from gear.

Also... Brilliant work on this guide. How it's build up, how it looks. Superb. 2 thumbs up for you m8.
This may not be the right place, but could someone compared

the build in this topic to

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/704063/page/1 (Nyx)

I want to know which one would have an easier time surviving.

I gauge my easiness by how much you have to "try" at level 75 to kill Dominus.
if u ever get a free full respec id honestly advise changing around ur passive tree, theres so many points that just arent efficient in ur build. i made a quick one, i dropped unwavering tho since it have about 70% more life than yours, but it maintains all other aspecs of the build just with higher amounts of damage life and mana
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31vKXV-GTOttZm135Zb0nLaiomiHDGDyxkFpSkNb56IMJSsiCx0ZxPyco-rQMKk3r7pMnFSC4k3qqHNzcVyzpg9unCAx9muB_xh6U3Q38S52u2CQQf0WdoqMnqS-drD9br_zFznEabDbFxp7B81ptFvMY22egbBbkIhmF890fAjbYgh4kPCY8dPGHdilPJKqcLSqN2wunXIUySn3sOIKbNumHZZeFSVEaOFfi42qvt-xVp4QyiUkbkFUEsyycFE3wHwJxSbKiAALjB6Vr24IQc1PfsMBUB2N5A1crCPQxiA==
"
rexuros wrote:
if u ever get a free full respec id honestly advise changing around ur passive tree, theres so many points that just arent efficient in ur build. i made a quick one, i dropped unwavering tho since it have about 70% more life than yours, but it maintains all other aspecs of the build just with higher amounts of damage life and mana
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31vKXV-GTOttZm135Zb0nLaiomiHDGDyxkFpSkNb56IMJSsiCx0ZxPyco-rQMKk3r7pMnFSC4k3qqHNzcVyzpg9unCAx9muB_xh6U3Q38S52u2CQQf0WdoqMnqS-drD9br_zFznEabDbFxp7B81ptFvMY22egbBbkIhmF890fAjbYgh4kPCY8dPGHdilPJKqcLSqN2wunXIUySn3sOIKbNumHZZeFSVEaOFfi42qvt-xVp4QyiUkbkFUEsyycFE3wHwJxSbKiAALjB6Vr24IQc1PfsMBUB2N5A1crCPQxiA==

Hi,

As a level 87 character using this build and having played almost all map and mod types, i can assure you that the passive skills u have selected may not work well. With the right kind of gears (and expensive ones probably :P) u may reach over 5K life with suggested passives, but that's about it. Without unwavering Stance u will be prone to get stunned a lot late game which means no incineration which also means no leech. ur passives give only 120% Mana regen which means u need to depend a lot on gears for that stat and also may require running discipline and sacrifice a big share of Mana pool. U need 250+ Mana regen to be able to do end game maps easily and also note that stacking as much as life possible may seem important but in this build it is the last layer of defense after 1. Block 2.Armour 3. Resists 4.MOM + EB (2.5K+ mana + 250+ Mana Regen) aka Mana shield. I also noticed that u r also sacrificing possible 2% Max res from Barbarian skill zone. I wouldn't dare to try Poorjoy's Asylum map (lvl71 unique Map) with your build skill choice tbh. But hey, i can be wrong.

My skill choice:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAuMFLQVbB2MHpQhnC2EOPBZvGDwZhRpVGmwfAiFgIcMkqicvKPosnC0fNZI2xTboNuk6Uj38QKBBh0SrRtdJG0myVa5VxlcrV-FYY1ivXcZfP2BLYG1hIWSja9ttGXNTdO108XgNeWh6qnrvghCCHoLHhO-FModliPGLjIzPj0aPppDWkzqa4Jwtna6fy6Sspwipbq-3tQS18rc-uJO8n70nwFTBBMHzxtjPZdDQ2CTa3dsL3fPfsOFz42rjn-Qi6-7tIO8O8i_z3fZI-WX56P4KeQMI9DGIRZ2oGETnajtUSQ==

My Gears:
Spoiler

Cheers.
Last edited by archzin on Apr 27, 2014, 3:35:48 PM
"
rexuros wrote:

1) Stun immunity is a must.
2) Immolation cluster? Wasted skill points.
3) You sacrificed marauder life cluster (max resistances, 2% life regen), but you got Thick Skin instead. Why?
4) 113 points used.

I did not get it, why your version is better?
Hi i play this build and im lvl 81 ... at the moment lvl 74-75 maps are the highest maps i found but there is no problems to run it. So my question ... i always read atziri is not possible with this build. So is this right ? Or is someone beating her with this build ?
So whats the highest tooltip DPS people have reached with this build?

I have reached lvl 84 and I'm sitting at 2.2k DPS. A 20% quality Incinerate gave me a huge boost, as did the 5 L Infernal Mantle thanks to Added Chaos Damage. I took a few more spell damage and cast speed nodes than recommended, in favor of mana regen and resis.

This is my gear, planning on getting a 13% Cast Speed amulet and a 7% Cast Speed ring quite soon.

My Gear
Spoiler

"
iskalla1 wrote:
So whats the highest tooltip DPS people have reached with this build?

I have reached lvl 84 and I'm sitting at 2.2k DPS. A 20% quality Incinerate gave me a huge boost, as did the 5 L Infernal Mantle thanks to Added Chaos Damage. I took a few more spell damage and cast speed nodes than recommended, in favor of mana regen and resis.

This is my gear, planning on getting a 13% Cast Speed amulet and a 7% Cast Speed ring quite soon.

My Gear
Spoiler

very nice gears, my friend. Although i am in Standard league, here are my specs of this build:

offense:
Spoiler

Spoiler

defense:
Spoiler

in the above images no aura is up :P

I think 2.3 tooltips dps is good enough. I focused on defense + IIR on my build for late game. Looking to take on Atziri soonwith this build, but without Infernal Mantle.

cheers.
Last edited by archzin on Apr 30, 2014, 1:41:40 AM
^
Those are some nice defensive stats, while still maintaining high dps. I also feel that my DPS are nearing the point where they are completely sufficient for all solo content the game has to offer. I guess I'm also going to start gearing towards IIR and defense, although I am a bit of a DPS whore.
is dream fragments better than rare rings?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info