[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Loving your build man! Well written guide too!
Got to lvl 59 in like three days. I lucked out early on and found a searing touch while questing so it made things a lot easier. Can't wait to put on the Infernal Mantle I just bought.

Keep it up man! :)
Awesome build and great guide!

This is my first time trying Incinerate and I'm really impressed. I had been considering a Cybil's Paw build for a while, but I changed my mind after the last patch and I'm really glad I went with this build instead.

I just beat Merciless Piety in Domination at level 60 and so far it has been one of the strongest and easiest to level builds I have ever played. I don't even have Mind Over Matter yet or all of the right items or gems, but the combo of Arctic Armor, high resists, and constant life leech make me feel almost invincible. I can't wait to see what this build is capable of at high levels with good gear.

I would definitely recommend this to people who want a strong build on a budget.
Wow, this build really impressed me! Gonna start and try this one :).
Thanks for sharing this build!
"
This is my first time trying Incinerate...

Well here's a funny story.

The first time I saw a vid of incinerate, was a long time ago. Even though it looked strong, it also looked boring as hell. I never got myself to level one up.

So there was this night with heavy drinking, where the details were quite... foggy. I can't recall leaving the party early, or even playing PoE that night. But the next morning, I had a note taped on my monitor saying that I borrowed two 20Q gems from a friend, and that "I have a surprise waiting on PoE for myself".

Soo, not sure what the fuck was going on, slightly creeped out, I logged in, noticed a new character named most likely after my mental state that last night "Tired as fuk" around lvl 40. So, I picked it up, started playing, when I realised it was incinerate I was kinda sceptical, but once I saw that LW on CwDT. Oh mean, I played straight until I hit 60 something. That build was just so fun :P

And that, my childs, is how this scion was born. By beer. Lots and lots of..

Happy you guys like the build! If I get some spare time later on today, I might surprise you with that 74 vaal map *given I won't die over and over again of course*
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"

So I solo'd this map. It had flaming skeleton melee soldiers, backed up with ash necromancers, Lunaris lvl 2 scrap without the burning/tentacles, Vaal soldiers, and skeletons from the docks.(archers) Except for the Vaal Soldiers, it was a relatively easy map.
I died due to the Vaal soldiers though. Mostly due to poor judgement.Should have taken them from afar, but I teleported right in the middle of them. Got critted, thanks to the lightning damage, two shock stacks, and frozen(combined with temp chains...), couldn't get out since I lacked anti freeze pots(should really get one of those soon), and the second wave of attacks, finished me off.

Good thing this is domination, and not Nemesis!

I solo'd boss. With ease. Never thought I would say that. Even with 65% lig res, and extra damage, and temp chains, and the powercharges. Video will be up soon!

Here's a little spoiler btw :>

Edit: Video will be up in a few min: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KOJJV--egA
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Dec 28, 2013, 8:21:40 AM
On question on improving the passive skill-tree:

How do you feel about going from Elemental Domination to Deep Wisdom/EB by using the spell-damage nodes instead of intelligence? I costs one point more, but you get +24% Spelldamage instead of +20 Int
"
When you defeat Brutus, you get incinerate from Tarkleigh.

Weird, I decided to test this build because the videos look fun as hell and a living flamethrower is awesome. But the choices I got from Tarkleigh were "Flameblast", "Lightning Trap", "Clarity", "Lightning Arrow", "Hatred", "Flicker Strike", "Leap Slam", "Animate Guardian" and "Lightning Strike", No "Incinerate".

I guess I'll have to play on and hope that it drops at a later point. But you may want to change that part in your guide about "Early levels". Not that it is a big deal, just a little nitpick. :3
"
Ninaran wrote:
"
When you defeat Brutus, you get incinerate from Tarkleigh.

Weird, I decided to test this build because the videos look fun as hell and a living flamethrower is awesome. But the choices I got from Tarkleigh were "Flameblast", "Lightning Trap", "Clarity", "Lightning Arrow", "Hatred", "Flicker Strike", "Leap Slam", "Animate Guardian" and "Lightning Strike", No "Incinerate".

I guess I'll have to play on and hope that it drops at a later point. But you may want to change that part in your guide about "Early levels". Not that it is a big deal, just a little nitpick. :3

Yea, only a few classes get that reward (see: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incinerate#Quest_reward)
Last edited by fractis on Dec 28, 2013, 1:33:19 PM
"
fractis wrote:
Yea, only a few classes get that reward (see: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incinerate#Quest_reward)

Ahh, he probably just means to grab it with a Shadow, Templar or Witch and trade it over to the Scion via stash.
Silly me, you are right, you don't get incinerate from the brutus quest. For some reason, I misread the tree. Will fix that ASAP.

Also, I'll get back to you to that improvement. It is one, but I had my reasons back then, not to go with it. Not sure what it was, but let me recollect my thoughts on that one :>
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info