[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Well, I met my goal for tonight, heh. I spent 12 exalts and about 30 chaos and redid a lot of my equipment. Here is what I am running right now. I seem to kill things faster, and I like that I can run an item rarity gem now, but I seem to take more damage. I'm not sure why.

I use how many seconds it takes for me to kill dominous as a guage. (the big scary one, not the human looking one). Usually it talkes about 9-11 seconds. Now it take 5-8 seconds AND I get to use the item rarity gem. HOWEVER, the human dominus does his "touch of God" fist smash, and that use to take only about half my life. It now takes almost all, so near so that I'm running away from it now. Just not sure why. Hopefully I can do some level 8 masters tonight and see how I do.

Here's my equipment now:
Spoiler

EDIT: OK, ran some level 8 masters no problems at all. Even did a map with double map piety. Also, let dominus hit me a few more times and it was half life each time. Not sure what was up with the first time that near killed me, maybe I didnt have AA going? *shrug*
Last edited by Shinare on Apr 18, 2015, 12:59:25 AM
This guide is not going to be updated for the 2.0 release

All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target..

This is the end of everything this guide stands for.

I do not know how incinerate will be afterwards, I imagine it will still be very strong if it gets some buffs and stuff, but that is not what this guide is about. This guide is about the shotgun power of Incinerate. The lightning warp, the LMP/GMP, the damage mitigation. They are all build around incinerate being that close range caster. Without those things, incinerate needs to be played different, maybe as a longer range caster or...?

And then there are the changes to EB. This means we won't be able to run AA as it is right now. And who knows what else will get changed.

No matter how you will play it afterwards, after the next patch, this guide will be dead. I don't see the use of refitting the current guide into something new.

This guide has been loads of fun, both in building, playing, tweaking, and writing. I'm sad to say that this is the end - even though it might have been ended somewhere in 1.3 for me - but it might be for the better maybe.

Path of Exile is entering 2.0. So it's only natural that all from 1.0 is becoming obsolete. I am not angry or anything, just a bit sad that I have to say goodbye to a friend who brought me a lot of pleasure in this game.

And somewhere, I'm also excited. Because there will be a new game to be explored. And who knows what gem I might find in that game ;)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
NO MORE SHITTY FROST WALLS AND ZAP ZAP ZAP MAKES MORB A HAPPY MAN
Enjoying this Build! I´m testing the combination of Cold to Fire, LMP and the Doryani´s Belt. The results have been very good, killing the mobs on average in less than 3 seconds.

Spoiler

Eventually I combine Chance to Ignite + Pyre to catastrophic results ...>:)

Thanks for sharing!
"
Path of Exile is entering 2.0. So it's only natural that all from 1.0 is becoming obsolete. I am not angry or anything, just a bit sad that I have to say goodbye to a friend who brought me a lot of pleasure in this game.

Really? Well darn! :(
"
nooneshares wrote:

You do realise my next build is going to be GFX heavy, contain a shitton of minions, and probably let all those minions cast FW when they attack or something :D
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
CoC confirmed next build .

Edit - Request title change from stronger then ever to " F*cked in the ass 2.0 "
Last edited by BangoSkank on Apr 20, 2015, 4:59:00 AM
xxx
Last edited by BangoSkank on Apr 20, 2015, 5:05:24 AM
"
"
nooneshares wrote:

You do realise my next build is going to be GFX heavy, contain a shitton of minions, and probably let all those minions cast FW when they attack or something :D

4570 i7, GTX 960 & 24 Gigs of Ram incoming. Mah body is ready.
Request denied Bango.

And I will find a way Morby. I will.
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info