[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

IGN:dadytsu
Sorry for the lack of replies, had a few busy days, couldn't spend much time to PoE sadly.

@Atom4geVampire: Thanks, fixed! I didn't pick those two nodes because they add only 40% fire/spelldamage and 20% mana regen for 4 points. I just don't see what 4 points in the tree I should sacrifice for those points. As for your other question, I say yes. Since the Infernal also ups the damage from your incinerate(+1 level), adds fire damage, and a lot to your mana as well(for more mana regen etc), this is totally worth it.

@alkoxide: If you mean with the old tree, the tree before 1.2.0, the damage has roughly been doubled(4Link and over 2K dps tooltip). If you mean the first tree I cooked up for 1.2.0, HoI, adds for me a flat 300 dps tooltip, while the tree lost just a bit of damage overal, so still an increase.

@Atom4geVampire: As for fusings, I just ran maps, maps and maps, and collected those 6s items. I then converted everything to fusings. Took me a couple of days to get the 150 for the 5l :)

@alkoxide: We get almost 4 seconds phys protections from IM at max level. That is enough to leech back to full life. Plus, I like to have molten shell as high as possible for the extra armor :)

@Fermalion: Sure. Please note I made those screens on the normal difficulty, meaning you need to substract 60 from the resistances to see my current res on merci(still capped). I also added my damage with an echoïng shrine... hehe :D Incinerate is lvl 19 in all screenshots btw.

@Tschesae: I get around 60% regen from my gear, But that alone is enough to sustain my mana for AA and MoM :) The boost of HoI is roughly 300 flat dps with GMP. Meaning 6K dps on full charges/close range.

I might add a new section for the geared people though. I realised with just 1% fire leech, you can sustain your life. I'm running without lifeleech attached to incinerate, and don't even notice it being gone!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Sep 8, 2014, 5:40:03 AM
Adding Pyre can add significant damage to your tooltip DPS. At my current level it adds approximately 90 tooltip DPS to incinerate.

For the curious, it converts the cold damage from Herald to Ice into Fire Damage, and since Infernal Mantle converts some fire to Chaos, it effectively turns Herald of Ice into a 75/25 Fire/Chaos aura (with the added benefit of the %Fire damage nodes we took). Additionally you get two high resists but lose life and energy regen.

At level 17 HOI it’s adding 308.5 flat fire damage and 103 flat chaos damage vs 202.5 flat cold damage.
"
jhall1468 wrote:
Adding Pyre can add significant damage to your tooltip DPS. At my current level it adds approximately 90 tooltip DPS to incinerate.

Interesting... For me (L88, L16 HoI) it's worth slightly less tooltip DPS than a cast speed ring
:
empty ring slot: 4422.6 DPS
Pyre: 4606.8
7% cast speed ring: 4615.8

It will be worth re-testing once I have got a couple more levels on Herald of Ice, but certainly it looks like a useful levelling choice as soon as you get HoI.
hi first of all thx for this build this the best one i play so far (lv 82)

1 question look like everyone have inner force in they build but i'm not sold on it since he do not affect herald of ice how much mana regen it give? (have 220 mana regen) it cost 4 point to get the skill to only give mana? when i can go have mana regen node easy elsewhere.

maybe i miss something can you guy sold it to me? thx a lot
"
Norky wrote:
"
jhall1468 wrote:

Interesting... For me (L88, L16 HoI) it's worth slightly less tooltip DPS than a cast speed ring
:
empty ring slot: 4422.6 DPS
Pyre: 4606.8
7% cast speed ring: 4615.8

It will be worth re-testing once I have got a couple more levels on Herald of Ice, but certainly it looks like a useful levelling choice as soon as you get HoI.

Pyre only scales of HOI while Cast Speed scales off HOI, Incinerate and Apep's. Even without Apep, cast speed will outscale Pyre if Incinerate is a higher level. However, if you add Apep's into the equation, I'm not sure Pyre can ever outscale cast speed due to the flat chaos damage.

Fairly easy to calculate the best option but I'm lazy :P.

EDIT: For clarification, it should be noted that in almost any case Pyre or Cast Speed will outscale fire damage on jewelry.
Last edited by jhall1468 on Sep 9, 2014, 9:04:46 PM
"
djeezo wrote:
hi first of all thx for this build this the best one i play so far (lv 82)

1 question look like everyone have inner force in they build but i'm not sold on it since he do not affect herald of ice how much mana regen it give? (have 220 mana regen) it cost 4 point to get the skill to only give mana? when i can go have mana regen node easy elsewhere.

maybe i miss something can you guy sold it to me? thx a lot

For me the extra mana regen is just a bonus, the real benefit from inner force is the extra buff on arctic armour.
Just want to say that a Three Dragons and 3 points-to-grab-the-5%-chance-to-shock combo synergizes incredibly well with this build, thanks to the new Shock mechanics. Due to how many fireballs you shit out, even a 5% chance to shock will cause a shock to happen pretty quickly (It's something like a 50% chance to cause a shock, on average, every second at 0.1 ignite per second, assuming you somehow only hit with one fireball), resulting in bosses just getting slaughtered. 30% elemental resistances from the helmet are also fantastic, though it's a shame it doesn't give anything else.
"
nyttyn wrote:
Just want to say that a Three Dragons and 3 points-to-grab-the-5%-chance-to-shock combo synergizes incredibly well with this build

It was mentioned a number of pages back. I've been running with 3D in Rampage, though I do miss the life and defences a high level rare helm can offer.
I enjoy this build so much, thanks for creating it! Tho I have a question- what should I upgrade next? Tried to kill Atziri with my spec, but goddamn cycloner murdered me even with 3 remove bleeding flasks (guess it was a mistake to leave him for last, shoud've leave the burning one).

My tree-
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAt9aDCbGQLajbWcDjS1fxs2-em7XDOspKFr8Pq1M1YeImlR9BAx6MNlVLHNwtR1BC2wuCHohCwcV_xlXGOlismBEPTC0UsF8qdFUEB4dlr7cyNB8CLJwQWB_HK3htGS2LakPAVAj0vOrsVSqNSRs22PFsg9vEopcGLYMZiv66u-PTfn11YloknfzFVvruDu96Sn2HdmeghTJ08RjbFHVNkiP2o4qNffnoGDy9J5M6CGfYvf4Ktz5BhxSp3uVWLalutfI1kg==

My gear-
Spoiler

Other than not being to kill Atziri yet ( maybe I'll try again in 2-3 levels, after I get 4k+ hp), build feels very strong- can pretty much deal with any map boss (tho I'm yet to try Palace, never got it).

Update-
I'm going to try and swap LL gem for Q fire pen, and see how that works out. Also would love to try The Three Dragons, but which nodes should I take for it to work? Just 5% shock chance near Static Blows?

Also, here are my stats:
Spoiler
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u84lue571c38orh/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202014-09-10%2021.51.44.png?dl=0

Spoiler
https://www.dropbox.com/s/40yx2c4ol3q2vu9/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202014-09-10%2021.51.41.png?dl=0
Last edited by mikerelf on Sep 10, 2014, 2:34:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info