Can we trade Microtransaction Items to other players?

And what about trade microtransaction items vs others microtransactions items. Of course I don't want to trade them for currencies.I just want to trade my doubles for others microtransactions items that I don't have.
"
EvilParfait wrote:
Heres the thing though, a lot of those vanity mini pets are really only collectible if they can be traded. If you can't trade them then what's the point of buying them except that they are cute? I can understand the Kiwis not being tradeable but the NEW ones that are coming out tomorrow...?

If you could only trade a pet for a pet would it still be Pay2Win?

Edit: As the leper said to his mistress, "Wheres the bloody point?"

it will be pay to win because u gift a pet bought with irl cash for gear/currency in game so yeah kinda easy to see...
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
RottenSausage wrote:

You might be able to contact the support team and arrange for the micro-transaction you pay for to be applied directly to your friends account.

Not sure if it's possible & haven't heard of it being done before but the seem pretty flexible on most things so might be worth considering if it's something you really really want to do.

Technically it is possible, I'm just not sure they'll do it for everyone.

Correct. I have given gifts to friends before, through support, but yeah they aren't just letting everyone do it without a reason and making you jump through hoops to make sure RMT is not a factor or whatever.

They also will never let you give away MTX that were obtained from a mystery box, because you didn't actually pay full price or even the "on sale" price for that stuff...
U MAD?
If you have multi account, same steam, same paid PayPal you still can't.

Ask me I know :)
Why in the hell would it be pay 2 win?

They could just make microtransactions vs steam wallet money or whatever.. like in CS GO...
Problem solved..

I find that it sux, that they aren't tradable.. since if you've missed some old exclusive skins, you can never get your hands on them, ever again...

As long as it is not ingame currency vs microtransactions, then it will never be Pay2Win...
To be honest, i would love to trade microtranation but! only thought steam market like cs:Go it gives no advantage, poe makes some money by people reselling expensive skins like phoenix too 2000 euro, they earn 10% boom money.

risk? not sure what the risk is. people will make third party softwares and scam poe thought that,
I dont see the problem with this, just make it -LIKE- rocket league. (you have to give an mtx in return, no "giveaway" - maybe even same price classes)

mtx only tradeable with other mtx. i cant see the p2w argument here
IGN: Rhodos
Last edited by Doomtrain123 on Oct 13, 2017, 5:00:25 AM
Everything that can be exchanged - can be traded, flipped, speculated, scammed, etc, etc.
Make the trade have to be essentially cost neutral... MTX for MTX with the condition that the MTX be of nearly equal value... say within 10%.
I already imagine ppl buying tons of holiday exclusive mtx for speculation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info