Can we trade Microtransaction Items to other players?

Can we trade Microtransaction Items to other players?
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2017, 9:40:43 AM
100 alchs for gore is pay to win to some people right, sure thats what the next post will say:P
Microtrans items are non-transferrable, they are account bound items.
You mean, like, could we buy a pet and gift it to someone else?

I don't know if we can, but if we could, that would be kind of awesome.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
Probably never.
Too close to P2W.
no microtransaction item cant be traded and im glad its like that.if you was able to trade thos item, this game can turn P2W pretty fast.ppl buying thing on the shop with RL money in exchange of orbs/maps etc.

I suppose that's a fair point.

I wonder then if there could be an option in the shop to buy gift cards, then? I mean, it would be pretty cool to be able to send friends pets for birthdays, and stuff.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
Heres the thing though, a lot of those vanity mini pets are really only collectible if they can be traded. If you can't trade them then what's the point of buying them except that they are cute? I can understand the Kiwis not being tradeable but the NEW ones that are coming out tomorrow...?

If you could only trade a pet for a pet would it still be Pay2Win?

Edit: As the leper said to his mistress, "Wheres the bloody point?"
Last edited by EvilParfait on Jan 22, 2013, 3:59:53 PM
microtransaction goodies should remain account bound, and I cannot see that ever changing.

however with regard to pets perhaps theres a chance these can be found (super rare) in game. these ones should be tradeable in my view like anything else looted.

there have been previews/demos where Chris has had frogs and kiwi in his inventory rather than being in the $tash so perhaps these have the capability to also be 'normal' items like everything else.
"
Misguidance wrote:
I suppose that's a fair point.

I wonder then if there could be an option in the shop to buy gift cards, then? I mean, it would be pretty cool to be able to send friends pets for birthdays, and stuff.

A gift card would be the exact same, people would trade it for in-game currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info