Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet

Half of uniques are bad, why this one deserves separate thread?
Foxshade is jealous.
Foxshade is actually pretty cool at Lvl 25-35 because of movespeed and added physical damage.
What's your problem with it?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
0 life 0 resist is my problem with it.
And getting resists in Normal Difficulty (no penalty) was ever an issue?

I like Fox Shade, it helps early DpS and mobility. If you rather "play it safe" and/or can't manage life/resists for Act2 Normal on your own, you probably better not use it, but that doesnt mean it's bad.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Jun 9, 2014, 7:13:43 AM
"
Paulinir wrote:
There are builds that use marylene and if I had a gift from above I would make a mf char using it as well. They are like facebreakers or the low life mf boots. Really bad if you do not have the right build but amazing in the right circumstances.

Please link for me a build that uses Marylene's
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy wrote:
"
Paulinir wrote:
There are builds that use marylene and if I had a gift from above I would make a mf char using it as well. They are like facebreakers or the low life mf boots. Really bad if you do not have the right build but amazing in the right circumstances.

Please link for me a build that uses Marylene's

+1
I'd like to see a build with Maligaro's Virtuosity too, i've dropped it months ago and still havent found a good usage. A Crit build to proliferare burning maybe, but the investiment in points and gear to get crit chance to at least 30% effective, (meaning 75% without this neck) is heavy. With assassin's mark we can have around 40% critical chance. It's OK if the attack you use to proliferate is fast. Don't wanna die afther 4-5 non crit attacks (go away bad luck!). But still feels better to use LMP or Multistrike if you're melee, drop the neck and kill the mobs without the burning.

Mhe.
redacted in order to celebrate 1.3
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Dec 12, 2014, 12:59:19 PM
"
I have come to 1310% crit chance(5 power charges and daggers ), can some body help me translate that with the less multiplier?
If possible
For a 5%
For a 6.5%
For a 10%
What I have come is should be the fastest ticket out from HC in a phys reflect map ;) but that should be a fun trip!
Permanent IC at the price of 100% crit chance ...

5% = 28%
6.5% = 36%
10% = 56%

Tis a bad unique.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
This amulet will be acceptable ONLY if all other bonuses to crit multiplier will be removed from game (or be extremely hard to obtain).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info